No announcement yet.

Do you see yourself as a loser for being on a forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see yourself as a loser for being on a forum

There's a certain stigma attached to those that are on forums and spend there time on forums, got no real life friends and got no woman.

Do you think this is harsh and misrepresentative

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    There's a certain stigma attached to those that are on forums and spend there time on forums, got no real life friends and got no woman.

Do you think this is harsh and misrepresentative
    Naw I don't do Twitter or Facebook or anything else. I can come here and read up and comment on a sport I love. While I'm at it I can discuss what's going on in the world. Win win.

Comment

Only losers aren't on forums

Comment

I'm a loser.

Comment

I haven't lost my 0 so I'm not a loser.

Comment

I could be doing things much worse than posting on a forum so no. But i do think people that have time to make multiple Alt accounts are borderline losers.
            Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 10-26-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Please... this is the winner's circle of forums. The Big Stage boxing forum.

We kick those other forums asses like a tranny in a girls bike race

Comment

psssh everything relative. I dont think im a loser cause im on this forum but someone might think I am so IDGAF as long as dudes aint kicking that disrespect in my face IRL we cool, I think tons of fools are losers and im sure they dont think of themselves as losers, its all relative. Gang Members think Civilians are losers, Cops think Gang Members are losers, etc etc its all relative so I never worrry about cause what this fool thinks of me doesnt pay my bills.

Comment

Naw y’all dudes is funny it’s a hobbie for me.

**** elie seckballs for talkin ****.

Comment

Online forums are what coffee houses and beer gardens once were. A place to socialize, except you have a broader selection of people to choose from. It won’t be long before you are considered a loser for striking up a conversation in person.

Comment

Working...
                    X