Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching the bare knuckle boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watching the bare knuckle boxing?

Never seen it before on TV.

I have a little dabble with it here n there a lot of it is unregulated so it isn't on TV much but its gaining more popularity. Makes sense as the world's getting a more brutal place and watching two knuckleheads beat the fuk outta each other seems to alleviate stress. Well it does for me anyway bro.

Watch this if you get a chance one of the best bareknuckle fights between two old school tough men.
    https://youtu.be/n2yPbLHbu8M
    Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-26-2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

My mates are travellers.

Theyre on youtube fighting. Well their families and shyt. Even though the nephews, my mates are seasoned amatuer boxers. Which is how we met boxing in the ABA

Some videos on there of my mates uncle knocking the fuk out of someone midway through a fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
        I have a little dabble with it here n there a lot of it is unregulated so it isn't on TV much but its gaining more popularity. Makes sense as the world's getting a more brutal place and watching two knuckleheads beat the fuk outta each other seems to alleviate stress. Well it does for me anyway bro.

Watch this if you get a chance one of the best bareknuckle fights between two old school tough men.
        Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        My mates are travellers.

Theyre on youtube fighting. Well their families and shyt. Even though the nephews, my mates are seasoned amatuer boxers. Which is how we met boxing in the ABA

Some videos on there of my mates uncle knocking the fuk out of someone midway through a fight lol

Travelers would love the bare knuckle boxing competitions. Get Fury's lot fighting in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post

The guy in the black hat watching is the boxer Hosea Burton. He's Fury's cousin too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
            Travelers would love the bare knuckle boxing competitions. Get Fury's lot fighting in it.
            Some of the families calling each other out on youtube are affiliated with some lads i know/knew

They are fighting men and fighting is their life style

Some of the lads are very game

One of the older fellas was a fantastic pro boxer who in sparring battered a very big name that we have all heard of

Another fought for a world title

Fighting is their livelihood

Bare knuckle i have never done but its normal for traveller families

Great times when i rubbed shoulders with these fellas in the gym. I do miss it.

Very hospitable lads and would look out for you

Were very game as fck in and out of the ring

Comment

you guys talking about random bare knuckle boxing, I think TS was talking about this actual event

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                you guys talking about random bare knuckle boxing, I think TS was talking about this actual event

Yep, I watch a bit of it, even though my stream kept on going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  Yep, I watch a bit of it, even though my stream kept on going down.
                  it's a shame they don't have the backing (yet) to deal with how many people are actually interested in the events. It's tricky dealing with streams, even the official McGregor vs Mayweather stream had a ton of issues yet they had record amounts of money to throw at the problem.

Comment

It would rule to get beat up by a girl

Comment

Working...
                    X