Collapse
No announcement yet.

#neverforget

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be realistic about Wilder. I say this as a fan whose #1 fight right now would be Joshua/Wilder.

Wilder has been protected and for good reason and though it might make me a hypocrite, I seem to be okay with it, now. There are at least 2 heavies right now who I would favor against him, 3 if Fury were in the mix. There are other heavies who could beat him on any given night and thus the reason for him being protected and also the reason I'm reluctantly okay with it. Wilder isn't going to mow through a series of pretty good heavies as Wlad did without some losses. Actually, Wlad couldn't either without a Steward intervention and fundamentally Wlad is levels above Deontay.
    Back in the day, a fighter like Wilder could have some losses and still get good fights (think Shavers). Today, unfortunately, it is a lot easier to avoid tougher fights. Wilder is a dangerous fight for any heavy, if he had losses and no title, nobody would fight him.

Comment

He did indeed say he would fight Wilder for 50 million dollars. What he did not say is that he would fight Wlder in the USA location of Wilder's choice. That is the sticking point preventing this fight from ever happening. I think Wilder must agree to fight AJ in the UK or this fight will never happen. I am not saying it's right or wrong but I think it's reality. As long as AJ doesn't lose he can continue to make big money ever fight he has in the UK. He can't make 50 million bucks for any one fight with any opponent besides Wilder but he can make 50 million with 2 or 3 much less risky fights on his home turf.

Comment

Absolutely brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He did indeed say he would fight Wilder for 50 million dollars. What he did not say is that he would fight Wlder in the USA location of Wilder's choice. That is the sticking point preventing this fight from ever happening. I think Wilder must agree to fight AJ in the UK or this fight will never happen. I am not saying it's right or wrong but I think it's reality. As long as AJ doesn't lose he can continue to make big money ever fight he has in the UK. He can't make 50 million bucks for any one fight with any opponent besides Wilder but he can make 50 million with 2 or 3 much less risky fights on his home turf.
          hahahah u gotta be kidding

like wilder was gonna come up with the money and then go to the uk too? lol

why didnt aj specify that when he said "gimme 50"?....he said what he said and got his hoe card pulled in front of the world

keep AJ safe bruh!

Comment

He'll take 50 lumps on his head when I get a hold of him.

Comment

Wilder is broke, he ain't got no money. B side for life Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Wilder is broke, he ain't got no money. B side for life Deontay.
                made more money in his last fight than you will make in your lifetime.....

tell AJ to get a passport...we got 50mil for him over here...also tell him to sprout a nutsack

Comment

I see the gayjay fans are already taking over this thread with false facts and practiced one liners such as “Alabama fraud wilder ducking”

Slowly but surely they know that Rome is burning. Whyte ducking Ortiz, Joshua showing he has no integrity by Lying to millions, Hearn with a deal he said was 1 billion but infact isn’t one billion. The fog is lifting on the uk boxing scene

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    I see the gayjay fans are already taking over this thread with false facts and practiced one liners such as “Alabama fraud wilder ducking”

Slowly but surely they know that Rome is burning. Whyte ducking Ortiz, Joshua showing he has no integrity by Lying to millions, Hearn with a deal he said was 1 billion but infact isn’t one billion. The fog is lifting on the uk boxing scene
                    its pathetic isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                      Stop making a fool of yourself.

Name me one fighter he's ducked?

Are you talking about the same Wilder who agreed to fight Povetkin in Russia?

Are you talking about the same Wilder who agreed to fight Luis Ortiz, the bogeyman of the Heavyweight Divsion?

Are you talking about the same Wilder who agreed to pay Anthony Joshua $50 Million to make the fight happen but Joshua is now trying to back out of it.

So....again WHO HAS HE DUCKED!
                      Wladimir klitschko. 'We won't be rushed into it' (after 30 odd fights and being a world champion)

Comment

Working...
                      X