Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chubby girls are so much fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must say.... i love chubby chicks as well. but the chubbiest one ive had is around 130 lol

Comment

I like all women. I love the type in this thread (and bigger heifers) and girls like the one in my SIG.

One of my favourite **** stars is Vanessa Blake.

Comment

dammmmm son them ******* would give me a black eye

Comment

Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 01-09-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

I stop at this cafeteria in the morning for coffee and toast (on my way now) The girl that serves me is the one that inspired me to do this thread.

Their coffee is horrible , I could easily drive up a block or two and get me some good coffee. But we always flirt and she is gorgeous. She is probably 10 - 15 pounds overweight. But it's not really concentrated in one area. And she has this face , my goodness. She has that mature ass that wants to jump out of the tight jeans , like the pants are about to break if she bends down. And I'm a sucker for those central American girls. She is from Nicaragua , those girls are beautiful. And almost all of them look like that.

Comment

Five star thread, I agree with all the points the TS listed.

Definitely back up the sentiment that chubbier girls work it and perform better than skinny ones.

Plus there's more to look at. If she's on top you have some tit's to look at no matter the angle. If she's skinny, unless she arches her back consistently, you get nuthin up there to look at.

Comment

We call that "thick" out here in the west and yes those are my type of females too.

Comment

I like my women like I like my steaks...
                  juicy, thick, medium-rare with just the right amount of fat (that's where the best flavor is at) five star thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    i must say.... i love chubby chicks as well. but the chubbiest one ive had is around 130 lol
                    130lbs and chubby.. So she was around your height, about 4'10?

Have a laugh, Meat. We're cool.

Seriously though, I loves chubby girls.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X