Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-23-2019, 02:41 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6622 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 50,026.10
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

This lying whore who slept her way up the San Francisco political ladder is going nowhere. She is a product of radical California politics and the rest of the nation will not buy into her radical racial identity politics.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:43 PM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3591 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,577.15
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
This lying whore who slept her way up the San Francisco political ladder is going nowhere. She is a product of radical California politics and the rest of the nation will not buy into her radical racial identity politics.
And I believe someone opened some sort of birther case on her. Dad was Jamaican and mom was from India. Iíll sit back and watch how this turns out for this #nastywoman
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:43 PM #133
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2588 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 42,334.48
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 
Default Willie Brown's Side Chick

I swear... given enough time and lipstick any pig, or wh0re can be made to look like a Madonna.

I am dating myself here... I remember when Kamila was Willie Brown, Da Mayor of San Francisco's, side chick... Yup thats how she moved on up... As his side chick.... Now Willie was a G don't get me wrong...but this woman is nothing intellectually. She is probably settling in baltimore for her campaign because she knows she will look like a genius next to Marilyn Mosby, perhaps the worse DA ever in the history of Baltimore, and Cathryn Pugh who is about as effective as a hair dryer in Hell.

yeah her asset is her looks, and she done maximized that asset. She is easy on the eyes but is arrogant and none too bright.
billeau2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:45 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18225 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 133,593.26
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post
no just stop..... in itself this is a racist statement....

take a chill pill or take a break your choice
What if a thermonuclear scientist said you have to be a thermonuclear scientist to discuss thermonuclear science with him. Would you object to that?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:47 PM #135
Undisputed Champion

billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 

Quote:
haha another old timer! LOL I am glad I am not the only one who remembers how she got political capital... She was f00king Willie Brown. She definitely is great side chick material... but letting this wh0re make political decisions? is akin to giving a retarded kid, or Anorak a book of matches and gasoline!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:57 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6622 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,026.10
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
haha another old timer! LOL I am glad I am not the only one who remembers how she got political capital... She was f00king Willie Brown. She definitely is great side chick material... but letting this wh0re make political decisions? is akin to giving a retarded kid, or Anorak a book of matches and gasoline!
Yep, it's going to be interesting to see how she spins that during her campaign while simultaneously bashing Trump for his affairs and treatment of women. LMAO.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 03:07 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yep, it's going to be interesting to see how she spins that during her campaign while simultaneously bashing Trump for his affairs and treatment of women. LMAO.
Lol! thats right. that is exactly what she will do.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:26 PM #138
The ugly American

Quoted: 8474 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,681.82
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Lol! thats right. that is exactly what she will do.
And the superfans will lap it up.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 03:32 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Trump is the embodiment of all those things though. He doesnít believe any of the things the far right believes other than the birther stuff about Obama. He is essentially renting you guys and you are willing to be used for a few thousand.

He doesnít share your values in any way shape or form. Heís found buzzwords and issue that are politically expedient. He and his team have correctly calculated that the base will never check for themselves the facts. Itís like he is taking advantage of the weak and stupid.

You are happy because the left hates trump but he won. That is how shallow you are? You want the left to lose so bad that you are in bed with someone who doesnít share your values.
Trump got voted in for clusters of reasons that are, at times, totally unrelated. The hypocracy of the boomers whom, all the way back to the candidacy of Aldi Stephenson, basically used their vote to choose the least evil candidate. By the time we get to Nixon and JFK, it was apparent that a professional political class had taken over the works...and whether you believe somewhere in the range of what Shoulder Roll and I often propose, or that everything is above board, everyone should be capable of understanding that this political class is not a good thing! Whether they serve a greater Satanic, Pedo agenda, or a small minority of the very rich... They are not a good thing.

Big D I will tell you this: It is what I told my mother, who used to march against the Vet war in Central Park with me on her back in a papoose... "No more evil candidate, or group comes close to the Clintons Cartel when Hillary was given the reigns." Unfortunately if we look at American intervention, whistle blower protections, and other such things, the last administrations did not do a very good job...Obama deported many more illegal aliens than previous administrations, locked up whistle blowers, while Bill Clinton built up the prison industrial complex. But Hillary Clinton?

This woman was so arrogant, and so in the pocket of every major corporate monopoly. She was the apex, the spear head itself of the Washington establishment. My vote for Trump was purely a protest vote, an attempt to get a president who was not beholden to the Bush Clinton cartel and Washington establishment. We needed an outsider, someone who would not be in the pocket of the same interests. We also were heading for a dangerous precedent in allowing two families to become kingmakers. If Trump has done nothing else he has shaken the tree of complacency.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:37 PM #140
Interim Champion

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
jsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,853.26
ignore that clown..drinks on me - larryxxx.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Father is Jamaican. Mother is Tamil-Indian. She's married to a white guy. She has no connection to AADOS. But they're about to trot her out there as a black woman. And she was a prosecutor, upholding a biased and corrupt criminal "justice" system. She's basically female Barack Obama.

You been listening to Yvette on Youtube maybe?
jsmith_tsu is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2020, harris, kamala, launches

User Tag List