Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    The 1st step towards recovery is admitting that you are a bronsexual, so you have taken your 1st step towards recovery
    I'm not as much of a bronsexual as you are a bron hater. It's not like I'm making up fiction. I'm only stating facts.

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Kyrie, Love, wade, Bosh are all talentless bums
    Kyrie and Love made the playoffs ZERO times before teaming up with Lebron. Kyrie couldn't even improve the Cavs from being the worst team in the league. Thats why they kept getting 1st overral draft picks.

Bosh missed the playoffs 3 years in a row before teaming up with Lebron.

Wade is probably the best player he played with and even he was injured and broken down by the time they teamed up.

Either way, those guys are not nearly comparably to the players Jordan played with. In 94 when Jordan left the Bulls, they still won the same amount of games with 3 bulls making the all-star team. Including Jordan that makes 4 all-stars on the same team. And thats only the first 3 peat. Jordan was lucky that he had the best GM in the league otherwise he would ahve zero titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      I'm not as much of a bronsexual as you are a bron hater. It's not like I'm making up fiction. I'm only stating facts.

Kyrie and Love made the playoffs ZERO times before teaming up with Lebron. Kyrie couldn't even improve the Cavs from being the worst team in the league. Thats why they kept getting 1st overral draft picks.

Wade is probably the best player he played with and even he was injured and broken down by the time they teamed up.

Either way, those guys are not nearly comparably to the players Jordan played with. In 94 when Jordan left the Bulls, they still won the same amount of games with 3 bulls making the all-star team. Including Jordan that makes 4 all-stars on the same team. And thats only the first 3 peat. Jordan was lucky that he had the best GM in the league otherwise he would ahve zero titles.
      You're right. I said they're all talentless bums.

I would easily take BJ Armstrong and Grant over them.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

I hate Lebron because he is a liar. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.

The lyin king

Comment

• Comment

• Lol this thread turned out great. Lmao

Comment

• Lebron has NEVER EVER EVER been the best defensive player in the NBA, hell even top 10 defensively. Jordan won defensive player of the year WHILE AVERAGING 37 POINTS A GAME. The man was the best offensive and defensive player on the planet.

Comment

Working...
              X