The Boxing scene ALL Funny quotes in here thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From one of the legendary ****** of Boxingscene

Originally posted by beerbelly14 AKA Inkayamba View Post
    As for the Golden Boy? Well, Oscar is not really a celebrity or really known much outside of the boxing circle, but he's the face of the Los Angeles based company and for good reason. Lots of latinos to market towards.
    The nerve to call sweet tranny ODLH "unpopular" outside boxing circle

Comment

Here are a few ones.
      Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      Firstly roy jones was and is on peds, thats is fact. So its redundant howgood he is as hes a cheat.

But froch schooled dirrell, all the top pundits admitted froch won. I was there i had Froch 4 rounds up. Dirrell was holding, headbutting, clinching faling over and ran, and for what???To get a busted up lips and nose, while frch was untouched...
      The most Athletic boxers are white boxers such as Carl froch, Wlad, sergey kovalev, lomenchenko etc...
      dream boat??? hes no where near as Handsome as Wladimir.

Comment

heres some gems from the weekend

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint
        Hmm not sure he have better skill than normal for a euro fighter but needs to be tested against a slick fighter with skills.

not convinced looks like a white hope to me

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
        I feel sorry for the Russian boxing fans. All of your fighters are either obscenely racist, afraid to step up in competition, or show no skill whatsoever. Loma is of the ladder portion. He's truly NOTHING special at all and shows no signs of being anything special in the future. Please tell me what this guy has done or what he does that's extraordinary?

Comment

tall John Ruiz...lmaooooo

Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
          I used to put blame on Wlad for his many terrible performances but it's become apparent that Wlad isn't holding back he simply lacks the skills to cleanly box quality opponents. If he tried he'd get beat every time. He's basically a taller John Ruiz.

This is why the Fury fight will be so interesting because he'll be in with a guy who he can't hug to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Clearly one of those white people pretending to be black persona type of trolls. Nothing funny about it really. The funniest quotes come from Pacquiao fans. The way they flip flop on certain topics is just too much.
            Imo most black fans are the funniest now in days. Most of you guys wanna bash any fighter who is exciting and comes to fight by calling them rock'em sock'em robots or cavemen. In favor of these boring fighters who play it safe and bore us to death. You guys seem more worried about them looking fly and fresh and having big money in their bank accounts compared to your own entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
              It makes your stomach churn, this is sickening, stop the damn match enough is enough god damn it
              this "Jim Ross" alter ego poster had me rolling in the Pascal Kovalev thread.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                From one of the legendary ****** of Boxingscene

The nerve to call sweet tranny ODLH "unpopular" outside boxing circle
                I heard Victoria's Secret wants DLH to share his fish net secrets.

Comment

Working...
                X