Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if u put a gun to my head and made me choose the greatest it would go

Pacquaio
    Barraera
    Marquez
    Morales

And as favourites

Marquez
    Morales
    Barrera
    Pacquaio

Comment

• Not to pollute the forum with NSB ***** But.....

I just wanted to post this here, i respect the opinions of the posters in this section and it wont get flooded by fan boys in here like every Pac or Floyd thread in NSB.
      I havent been following it TOO closely, i just cant take all the threads on it with fanboys from both sides defending their heros!

So i put it too u, why is Mayweather vs Pacquaio not happening and is Manny on some kind of steroids?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        I just wanted to post this here, i respect the opinions of the posters in this section and it wont get flooded by fan boys in here like every Pac or Floyd thread in NSB.
        I havent been following it TOO closely, i just cant take all the threads on it with fanboys from both sides defending their heros!

So i put it too u, why is Mayweather vs Pacquaio not happening and is Manny on some kind of steroids?
        1. I put it on Floyd
        2. No, no he's not.
        3. Floyd would beat Manny if they fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post

Im going to merge this with the history today thread so we don't get all the idiots over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Im going to merge this with the history today thread so we don't get all the idiots over here.
            Yeah probably a good idea Jab

Comment

• I like this topic when discussed intelligently.

Is this stopping in this thread now then?

*Ahhh, it's moved. lol

My personal view is it isn't happening because there both diva's. I honestly put the blame on both of them.

In December 09, the first negotiation, it seemed the only issue was drug testing, now it seems for whatever reason other things are blocking it. I also personally think they were planning to delay the fight on purpose to build it up more but now there either over doing it or there is some kind of block behind the scenes. IF one or the other is ducking for whatever reason it will come out when they next negotiate, because I think it's inevitable they will negotiate again at some point.

I by no means think Mayweather nor Pacqiauo are afraid of one another.

As for Pacqiauo being on steroids; Nah, I don't think so. But it did make me and many others suspicious as to why he won't take simple drug testing. Everyone is saying he's on drugs or has become suspiscious so why not just shut everyone up? That's something I don't understand. However, I still don't believe he is on something.

If they fought I believe Mayweather would win.
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-13-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                1. I put it on Floyd
                2. No, no he's not.
                3. Floyd would beat Manny if they fought.
                This is exactly how I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  This is exactly how I see it.
                  Yeah. I feel like this fight is either never going to happen or is going to be horribly disappointing. It has almost no chance of being a war. In all likelihood, Floyd keeps the distance and keeps it a technical match. The problem is that the sporting public is expecting a Rocky vs. Apollo-esque showdown and that's just not going to happen. I can already hear my friends that I drag to watch it whining half way through because there's not enough action. With all the hype and the inevitable letdown (even if it happens), you could have people just swearing off boxing because "da UFC is so much more BRUTALL!!! KNEES TO DA FACE!!"

Comment

• The boxing analyst in me says Mayweather will win. But the boxing fan, and the human being in me wants Manny to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      Yeah. I feel like this fight is either never going to happen or is going to be horribly disappointing. It has almost no chance of being a war. In all likelihood, Floyd keeps the distance and keeps it a technical match. The problem is that the sporting public is expecting a Rocky vs. Apollo-esque showdown and that's just not going to happen. I can already hear my friends that I drag to watch it whining half way through because there's not enough action. With all the hype and the inevitable letdown (even if it happens), you could have people just swearing off boxing because "da UFC is so much more BRUTALL!!! KNEES TO DA FACE!!"
                      My EXACT Fear

Comment

Working...
                      X