Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans feel that the great American traditions are being destroyed by illegals..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    If you placed India at our border we'd get the poor and un-desirable of India. India/Indians have taken advantage of the H1B for far to long, people complain that illegals come over and take jobs, well the East Asians are the ones that come over and take the jobs worth a damn while American College grads and Vets struggle to find decent employment.
    I'm not really afraid of having my job taken. I just don't want to worry about people I care about being mugged/raped. My stance on immigration: Depends on the quality of the source. As our traditional migrant sources decline in fertility the globalists become more desperate for imported consumers. Europe's suicide is the result of this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      By mexicans according to my white buddy. I got drunk with my white buddy and he told me how he went to his childhood campground Lake casitas and there were so many mexicans, it was nothing like how it used to be. Fkin mariachi music bumpin till 2 am, just dirty dirty he said.

What are your thougths on the great american traditiom being destroyed by illegal aliens?
      I'm sure the Indians felt the same when whites came over

Comment

Chickens comin home to roost

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          They clean floors for pennies, helping businesses' bottom lines. Wal Mart was taking advantage of them for a while before the feds raided them.
          The thing about the feds is that they want to get rid of everything that they perceive as a threat. Just look at what happened to the wolf, the grizzly, buffalo, dragons, etc. etc.. but now that their gone, a lot of vermin come in to bite everybody on the arse way worse
          Last edited by maracho; 12-05-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X