Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan Provodnikov vs Hank Lundy @ 140lbs????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruslan Provodnikov vs Hank Lundy @ 140lbs????

This fight is rumored to happen in July???? Is it a Solid fight???

they should make provo vs. jessie vargas, why not??

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      they should make provo vs. jessie vargas, why not??
      Vargas has a tittle fight on the Pac undercard!!!

Comment

HBO needs to pick their game up.

Here is an idea, a double header at the home depot center with Provo vs Lundy and Rios vs Abregu. It will also help build another fight for these guys since everyone else is tied up in that four man tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by elpinchejuan View Post
          Here is an idea, a double header at the home depot center with Provo vs Lundy and Rios vs Abregu. It will also help build another fight for these guys since everyone else is tied up in that four man tournament.
          I like that idea. I would go

Comment

garcia is the one who is lucky theres a cold war. angel poppin off out his mouth sayin that ruslan would be easy

Comment

I'd be down for that fight, I was just talking about where should Hank Lundy go from here.

Comment

You or a Genius!!!! Make this man a job offer somebody

Comment

This sounds good. Wouldn't mind seeing this at all. Sets up the next fight between the winners.. Like to see how Vargas does as well.. Maybe he could be a player late this year or early next.

Comment

Lundy would box well, but he always stands the chance of getting caught and stopped

Comment

Working...
                    X