No announcement yet.

Do you own a gun?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Do you own a gun? If so, how many and what kind?

I own: ~10

Home Defense:
    H&K USP .45

In the gun safe(s)

AK-47
    Ruger Mini14 (Basically an M-14 chambered for .223 instead of 7.62mm)
    Browning 30-06 Lever action
    S&W .357 Magnum Revolver
    12 gauge shotgun
    Ruger .22 target pistol
    .22 pump action rifle.
    .22 bolt action rifle.
    small .22 pistol
    10?!?!?!

Why do you need 10 guns? LOL

I own a gun, have a Glock 43, wish I didn't have to live in a world where we need to have that fear of others with guns but we do.

Money rules this country though and the gun manufacturers have successfully brain washed Americans into thinking that guns make you more American and are necessary.

When it's just another way to make money.

We now live in the Wild Wild West.

Comment

I'm with Terrell, super soaker FTW!!

Seriously impressive armoury you haveh there Shawn, a fully automatic assault rifle at home. Anone robbing your house is seriously fcuked

I have a rounders bat by my front door. Never needed to use it or even threaten someone with it, but it's there for family protection but it pales into insignificance in comparrison to your Kalashnikov

Comment

No, but i am packing a lethal weapon downstairs .

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I'm with Terrell, super soaker FTW!!

Seriously impressive armoury you haveh there Shawn, a fully automatic assault rifle at home. Anone robbing your house is seriously fcuked

I have a rounders bat by my front door. Never needed to use it or even threaten someone with it, but it's there for family protection but it pales into insignificance in comparrison to your Kalashnikov

Give two non-******ed guys one gun a piece and I like their odds over Shawn and his arsenal.

Comment

American. No, and I never would (unless looted in a zombie apocalypse). I consider myself too crazy to own a pistol.

Comment

you seen my picture?

i can't take mine off.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you seen my picture?

i can't take mine off.

you stud you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

you stud you!!!

all these dudes in the thread are seriously strapped. it's the least i can do to feel like more of a man. being strong has its limits.

personally i can't see the need for an entire armory of guns if you're not a soldier. outside of protection or if you're an avid range shooter or hunter, gun ownership to that degree would certainly startle me.

what's a gun for, really?
                  efficiently putting holes in objects, animals, or people.

To answer the TS:
                  no. i don't own a gun, and i've only shot them a handful of times. i'm not incredibly comfortable around them.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Do you own a gun? If so, how many and what kind?

I own: ~10

Home Defense:
                    H&K USP .45

In the gun safe(s)

AK-47
                    Ruger Mini14 (Basically an M-14 chambered for .223 instead of 7.62mm)
                    Browning 30-06 Lever action
                    S&W .357 Magnum Revolver
                    12 gauge shotgun
                    Ruger .22 target pistol
                    .22 pump action rifle.
                    .22 bolt action rifle.
                    small .22 pistol
                    Why?

You sound like one of those 60 year olds with a comb over, driving around in their convertable Ferrari with the top down.

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    We have a baseball bat at the door and that's it. Never been used aside from a couple of games of actual baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

all these dudes in the thread are seriously strapped. it's the least i can do to feel like more of a man. being strong has its limits.

personally i can't see the need for an entire armory of guns if you're not a soldier. outside of protection or if you're an avid range shooter or hunter, gun ownership to that degree would certainly startle me.

what's a gun for, really?
                      efficiently putting holes in objects, animals, or people.

To answer the TS:
                      no. i don't own a gun, and i've only shot them a handful of times. i'm not incredibly comfortable around them.
                      I hear what you're saying but for some getting a firearm its sort of like getting a tattoo you get one and by the time you know you already have three by the end of the year.

my first handgun was a gift from my father within 3 months I purchased my own and I kid you not 4 months later I got a third one for Christmas the fourth was also sent to me by my pops.

I just wanted to have them the only reason I don't own more its because my boss (wife) put a stop to it Lol!, but i'm kind of glad she did its a very expensive hobby.

what i'm against its the magazines with more than a ten round capacity, in Jersey anything over 15 its consider a crime, I just don't think any one should have high capacity magazines in their power.

Comment

Working...
                      X