No announcement yet.

The KKK Sends Open Letter to all Gang Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    The KKK has like 7 members and never did much to begin with even at their peak but remains the most feared group in AmeriKKKa!!!
    Hahah this.

You can literally count all the KKK members on both hands and feet.

Yet they are still cited as the most feared group.

KKK is alive, well, and powerful! Nice try, AmeriKKKa!

Comment

It's a fake letter.. totally obvious... why is this getting so much play???

Totally obvious it's fake

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        I've lived in the south, Midwest, West coast, and North-east.

BY FAR, the south has the most racial mixing. It's not even close. Bigger southern cities like Charlotte, Atlanta, Memphis, and Nashville you see blacks and whites from all social groups mingling together.

The KKK is such a joke now - they are so little in numbers, and the effect they have. While it still exists in the south, there is not widespread racism.

It was weird for me when I lived in NY for a year, to see how different it was regarding blacks, and whites, and hispanics hanging out - it was rare. The culture was so strongly divided between each group.

The west coast was even worse...

The Midwest there is a lot of white Eminem type dudes, so you see some intermingling, but only within the hip=hop culture.

In the south it's just so different - everybody is so welcoming and a lot of the blacks are country boys themselves! It's just so much more laid back, and open to everyone of all races.

BY FAR, the most openly racist, obnoxious people I've ever seen are White people from NY, and North-East. Blotchy-faced, loud, pot-bellied dudes wearing Tom Brady jerseys... Unfortunately, there's more and more of this type moving to the Lake Norman area... Crazy how fast the NY rats are coming!
        I agree....The most racist part of the US (IMO) is the Northeast....I grew up in Long Island, NY (racist as hell place) and it was ALOT more racist than where I currently live (Northern/Middle Virginia)....

I think the whole Tri-State area (NY, NJ, CT, PA) plus the New England region is very racist....

The West Coast is very segregated aswell...Whites, Hispanics, Blacks etc hanging mostly with themselves...Mostly not getting along...
        Last edited by animalfan10; 03-17-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingWizard27 View Post
          You're a statistics guy

Only 4000 since 1975? seems way off
          Chicago has done more than 4000 itself in the last 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Hahah that's EXACTLY what my dad said the reason was!!

He said it's because all the old money in Statesville owns all the prime real estate, and they refuse to develop it.
            In 2004, the year before I move down here, the city of Statesville turned down an offer to bring six flags here. That would have provided thousands of jobs and the area would have built up. Routes 77 and 40 are major interstates as you already know and both run right through here. I just don't get the way these old bastards think.

Comment

Working...
            X