Collapse
No announcement yet.

118-109 Al Haymon has to stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you know so much about boxing right? That is why you are on red.... shame

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
    For the idiots that don't know **** about boxing Al Haymon is a financial advisor not a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      I am sure you had kirkland ahead of molina also. That makes you irrelevant to my thread so sir I ask of you to leave.
      Nope. I had Molina up 88-83. How do you get out landed in most all rounds and have your opponent land the harder punches, but it was a really close fight????

Objectivity, learn it. Morales lost and if you're being objective and not giving him the benefit of the doubt for being an ATG and a future HOF, he lost 9-3/8-4. Garcia landed more punches and the harder punches for most of the rounds. How did Morales win more than 3 rounds convincingly???
      Last edited by 4Corners; 03-25-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Morales won 3 of the first 4. So after the 4th he won 0 rounds?

I was watching the UK stream they had morales ahead on the 10th. After the knockdown and winning the 12th round garcia was up by 1 point. This is what the UK scorecards read but I was not taking score all I know is it was close.

Seems like you agree with a 118-109 card..

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Nope. I had Molina up 88-83. How do you get out landed in most all rounds and have your opponent land the harder punches, but it was a really close fight????

Objectivity, learn it. Morales lost and if you're being objective and not giving him the benefit of the doubt for being an ATG and a future HOF, he lost 9-3/8-4. Garcia landed more punches and the harder punches for most of the rounds. How did Morales win more than 3 rounds convincingly???

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte
          I am sure you had kirkland ahead of molina also. That makes you irrelevant to my thread so sir I ask of you to leave.
          Morales won 3 of the first 4. So after the 4th he won 0 rounds?

I was watching the UK stream they had morales ahead on the 10th. After the knockdown and winning the 12th round garcia was up by 1 point. This is what the UK scorecards read but I was not taking score all I know is it was close.

Seems like you agree with a 118-109 card..
          It is funny that you mention the UK score score cards they had Kirkland beating Monila.

Comment

Not the stream I was watching, they had Molina ahead and said Molina was out-boxing kirkland. It's so funny how you assume I was watching what you watched.

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            It is funny that you mention the UK score score cards they had Kirkland beating Monila.

Comment

Not the stream I was watching, they had Molina ahead and said Molina was out-boxing kirkland. It's so funny how you assume I was watching what you watched.
              You mentioned the UK stream, as in Skysports, that is what would be shown in the UK. Jim Watt had Kirkland up on the scorecards.

Comment

I had a UK stream but it wasn't Watt. They had a panel of athletes talking after the fights and throughout but they had Molina up.

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                You mentioned the UK stream, as in Skysports, that is what would be shown in the UK. Jim Watt had Kirkland up on the scorecards.

Comment

Morales clearly lost whether it was scored close or wide doesn't really matter. .

Anyone *****ing about Marquez losing to Pacquiao in their 3rd fight doesn't know anything about boxing, or probably mexicans who could not accept that their best current fighters only claim to fame is a draw and 2 losses against the p4p best fighter in the world.

All Marquez did was counterpunch all night and just tried to equalize Pacquiao's offense but Pacquiao is clearly the aggressor, notwithstanding that he is the champion and therefore the one who has the luxury to do just enough to retain the belt.

Comment

Terrible card, García won but not by a very large margin, for me it was a close but clear fight. The KD ended Morales aspirations of getting the win. 118-109 is just stupid.

Comment

Al Haymon does have power. berto got the nod bs collazo etc

Comment

Working...
                      X