Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasnt Floyd demanding for extensive drug testing before a possible Manny fight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasnt Floyd demanding for extensive drug testing before a possible Manny fight ?

I have no idea whether or not Pacquiao is or has been on PED's, I would like to think not but with how everything is today you never know. Here is my beef though, Mayweather says that every fighter he faces from now on will do the random testing and that he wants to clean up the sport but why didnt he say this before the Pacquiao fight was right there? He wasnt talking about Pac being on PED's after Pacquiao beat ODLH or Hatton? To me that made him look like he was scared. Which i dont believe he is but why else would he come out and start acting like he was some great sportsman that wants to clean up the sport?

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
    I have no idea whether or not Pacquiao is or has been on PED's, I would like to think not but with how everything is today you never know. Here is my beef though, Mayweather says that every fighter he faces from now on will do the random testing and that he wants to clean up the sport but why didnt he say this before the Pacquiao fight was right there? He wasnt talking about Pac being on PED's after Pacquiao beat ODLH or Hatton? To me that made him look like he was scared. Which i dont believe he is but why else would he come out and start acting like he was some great sportsman that wants to clean up the sport?
    Well there you have it. I just want to see the fight.

Comment

Floyd doesnt realize that he's paying the ultimate compliment to Pac. He's making this "one-dimensional midget with no boxing skills" out to be something so special, that there's no way he could be doing this naturally. Its quite obvious Floyd knows this is no easy task. If it was, he would have fought him already without asking for his dna as if he were David Banner.

Comment

cause he's scared of midgets and like's punching women

Comment

why isnt floyd doing anything to try and make OST a standard way of testing? Bring it up to the boxing commissioner fight for it.. floyd said he wanted to clean up the sport right?

Comment

Look Floyd just need to grow a pair. He keep telling people Pacquiao is easy work and one dimensional and his fans keep telling how Pacquiao is beating shot fighters and weight drained old guys.

And Floyd still need OST?

Comment

It's because it's a little more then obvious that Pac is on something. Also Mosley was on something too and got away with it. The only reason he got caught was because of the Balco case. Right there it shows you that boxings regular drug testing isn't enough to catch people. And it's Mayweathers right as a fighter to make sure his opponent isn't on performance enhancing drugs because at the end of the day he's the one that's getting hit with punches not the promoters, fans, or trainers. If he feels the commissions drug testing policy is not enough and wants extra then it's his right. Also, He's not asking anyone to do something he's not gonna do his self so what's the problem? If you're clean then you should have no problem whatsoever taking the random drug tests.

Comment

because he genuinely believes he is on something. If not then Floyd will tip his hat to him and still have to fight him but he just wants to make sure that if he loses then its not to someone who may be a cheater. He would never forgive himself if that happened because he always suspected it. He just wants to know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  why isnt floyd doing anything to try and make OST a standard way of testing? Bring it up to the boxing commissioner fight for it.. floyd said he wanted to clean up the sport right?
                  He has boxers in his own stable, Said Ouali, Jesse Vargas, etc. Since Floyd is sincere in his mission to clean up the sport of boxing, these fighters in his stable are subjected to OSDT every time they fight.

Oh wait, no they aren't.

Comment

What is it that makes Pac's run so amazing that it could not have been done without PED's? The first time i saw him fight was Barrera and his speed and aggressive style is what stood out to me. To me, he has kept the same style since then, its not like he all of the sudden starting knocking these guys out with 1 punch. He didnt knock out ODLH, Margs, Clottey, or Cotto at the higher weights. It would be different if he was.

Are the Mayweather people skeptical that he is taking PED's just b/c Mayweather feels that way or is there somethign that I am missing.

Comment

Working...
                    X