No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Drops, Stops Jean Michel Hamilcaro In Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Drops, Stops Jean Michel Hamilcaro In Six

Josh Kelly produced an almost punch-perfect display to retain his undefeated record and move into 2018 with a bang. The Sunderland prospect, who was part of the Team GB setup for the 2016 Olympics in Rio, is just 23 years old and after stepping up to the 10-round distance and getting rid of Jean Michel Hamilcaro inside six rounds, he will be looking to move on to title level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome prospect. Big 2018 if he stays fit and gets the right fights.

Comment

Impressive win at this early of a stage, would make sense to start targeting guys like Denton Vassell, Damon Jones and Curtis Woodhouse

Comment

Good prospect as I've always said but is with Hearn. Long list of bums with an extremely calculated path avoiding dangers along the way incoming.

Comment

This guy is super special, expect British title or Commonwealth title in 2018 easily for this lad.
          Maybe even a ranking title like the WBC Silver or IBF European or WBO European also because this lad is definitely top 10 in the world and a future world champion.

Comment

Good talent, just hope he doesn't do the 35-0 bum tour before he steps it up. I also think he should go down in weight as he steps up his competition. But an exciting fighter to watch altogether.

Comment

Certainly passes the eye test on his early outings and he's only from up the road so I'll always support a local fighter.
              He's with the ideal coach for his style, and the best promoter in terms of getting his name n highlights out there. The Sky machine can work it's magic and he could end up a crossover star

Comment

Who likes josh kelly vs josh taylor in 1-2 years time? Would like to see that match up

Comment

kid is talented but abit bulky for 147..he looks like he could shed 7 more pounds easily..definitely one to look out for..he reminds me of a young roy jones

Comment

this kids gonna be a superstar.

Comment

Working...
                    X