Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    schooled me?? he's comparing thugs to a cop. how is that schooling me? lmao!! coward!!!
    Not that. The schooling you part was when you brought up how hunters drop their targets 99% of the time, and I responded that many hunters have chased their targets and sometimes their targets have gotten away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I've had police bark at me in the exact same manner while pointing AR's at me during a felony stop.

Shit will make your balls crawl all the way up to your throat.

Pretty fucked up situation here, all told.
      He scared that kid into making a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        YES..... wtf........... THE COP DIDN'T KNOW!!! What is with the mentality of you fools? You know NOW! Not THEN!

Are you saying if he WAS armed it was a justified shooting but because we know NOW he wasn't then it's NOT justified?!
        Dude, seriously, are you having a difficult time reading the english language?

Take your time and read slowly, you will get there.

I didnt say that the shooting wasnt justified.

I am telling you that the reality/result of the shooting is that a man who was not a threat to anyone is now dead. Therefore, it is our duty to look at what could have been done BETTER in this police intervention to possibly AVOID such situations as much as possible.

For example, asking a suspect to crawl on the floor towards you leaves WAY WAY too many opportunities for 'suspicious moves' to happen and also if he was armed, the cop just gave him opportunities to grab it and blast. Thats how I see it. What am I missing?

Comment

Imagine the SWAT team showing up at your house in the middle of the night or after you had been drinking. Could you imagine how nervous, scared and confused you would be if a cop started telling you over and over "we will shoot you" and giving you intimidating and confusing instructions?

One false move and the cop has the right to end your life?

This is just so disheartening....

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            For example, asking a suspect to crawl on the floor towards you leaves WAY WAY too many opportunities for 'suspicious moves' to happen and also if he was armed, the cop just gave him opportunities to grab it and blast. Thats how I see it. What am I missing?
            Once again, you guys just have zero clue of the situation or the training these guys go through. Their target door was to the right wasn't it? What do you know about cover an concealment? Was that area even clear?

You guys just need to understand that life and death happens in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Imagine the SWAT team showing up at your house in the middle of the night or after you had been drinking. Could you imagine how nervous, scared and confused you would be if a cop started telling you over and over "we will shoot you" and giving you intimidating and confusing instructions?

One false move and the cop has the right to end your life?

This is just so disheartening....
              Basically.

Kid was face down with his hands behind his head.

Could've easily cuffed him

Comment

cops are trained to shoot a gun, they know where the target is. you're comparing this to some thugs???

im talking about cops here bro!! LOL
                ...THEY are trained to shoot. they practice at the range...
                ... a cop (who has been trained on how/where to shoot) will most likely just need 1 shot to put whatever they're shooting at down.
                a cop is trained to know where to shoot, a cop is trained on target practice, they do this shiiet often...
                This is how much training they actually do

In reality, most police departments only train about two times a year, averaging less than 15 hours annually.
                https://www.policeone.com/police-tra...u-be-shooting/

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Not that. The schooling you part was when you brought up how hunters drop their targets 99% of the time, and I responded that many hunters have chased their targets and sometimes their targets have gotten away.
                  yeah, that's the 1%... HELLO???

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    This is how much training they actually do

https://www.policeone.com/police-tra...u-be-shooting/
                    that's mandatory training, that doesnt mean on their off time, they're not at the range!

a cop will still shoot better than your average thugs that does 3 drive bys in a week!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lomadeaux;18313062]Once again, you guys just have zero clue of the situation or the training these guys go through. Their target door was to the right wasn't it? What do you know about cover an concealment? Was that area even clear?

You guys just need to understand that life and death happens in the blink of an eye.[/QUOTE]

coward!!!! cant fight. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X