No announcement yet.

Hookers & Blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    i don't want you to get hooked baka mabaliw ka. maraming taga america na nagbabakasyon di na naka recover ako na kilala. hehehe

pero sige ikaw kung yun gusto mo hehe.

cge..PM kita end of January

Comment

I love sliding in raw too much to get down with a hooker. Russian roulette with my dicc isn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        i don't want you to get hooked baka mabaliw ka. maraming taga america na nagbabakasyon di na naka recover ako na kilala. hehehe

pero sige ikaw kung yun gusto mo hehe.
        Mak, this dudes bluffing. He's not gonna respond to you when you get there. I hit him up last time he didn't respond back until a month later said he was busy.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          Mak, this dudes bluffing. He's not gonna respond to you when you get there. I hit him up last time he didn't respond back until a month later said he was busy.
          i already know...imma end up calling some disconnected Globe number when i get to QC

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            whaaaaaat? i told you in advance i spend Christmas in the US and i come back 2nd week of Jan. and you were all up in that M__y girl when you were in the motherland.

Comment

man time flies so fast. it's July 2018 now. i thought i got over this period. February was my last hoorah on this stuff. but then this past weekend i was on it again. i need to get rid of my demons.

Comment

You can't get rid of your demons!
                My demon lays at the bottom of a bottle.

He calls out to me! "Highway! Just crack the bottle. I need some fresh air!" C'mon buddy you don't have to take a drink!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i already know...imma end up calling some disconnected Globe number when i get to QC
                  Hook me up man. I’d add to the budget hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                    I told your punk ass to shoot me a PM if you felt like you needed to talk or some *****, didn't I?

The offer still stands. I'm available if you need to vent/exhale.
                    How bout a suck?

Comment

Hookers and cocaine go hand and hand. I think we all have been there, kinda nice that u guys admit it. I use to do backpage until the fuking feds seized the site. The good thing is I don't do it anymore, but there is always a itch for it. Haven't done coke since the Crawford horn fight. Just saying boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X