Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 102 48.11%
Hillary 47 22.17%
Other/not voting 63 29.72%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2017, 04:23 PM #14081
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1938 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 18,033.21
No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 No Message - BostonGuy 
cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job Keep up the good the posting - 1bad65 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
It is amazing to read this thread and watch the lengths the alt-right white nationalist Trump supporters go to defend him relative to Russia.

You guys love to wrap yourselves in the American flag yet will not believe the information from our intelligence agencies and foreign service people.

Putin and the Russian people may look like you, but he isn't going to back away from his goal of returning Russia to its superpower status and some of the other things detailed in his "Image of Victory" because Trump is President and wants to be his friend.

You guys keep saying Obama messed up by being weak by leaving Eastern Europe alone. Ok, so why were you guys mad that he appeased a dictator but are Ok with it when Trump does it?
perhaps some of us are adults with a working brain. wrapping ourselves in the American flag doesn't = we believe and support everything the government says.

do you want America to antagonize the only country that is capable of destroying us with nukes over dodgy comments made by the same intelligence community that pushed the WMD lie? because hillary lost? what do you democrat plantation workers expect to get out of this?

take a quick look at who was part of spearheading this Russia withhunt, james clapper, the deep state idiot who perjured himself on NSA spying and lied about Iraqi WMDs. very reputable guy i'm sure.

i don't agree with some of my fellow trump supporters on Ukraine and Syria. the US was on the wrong side of history on both. Ukraine was a globalist coup and we were arming islamists in Syria. obama was a deep state puppet no doubt but i'm not sure why he was hands off on Ukraine in particular, he was ok doing their bidding in other countries. probably scared of putin on a personal level or something.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2017 at 04:36 PM.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:46 PM #14082
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15784 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 64,280.82
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
perhaps some of us are adults with a working brain. wrapping ourselves in the American flag doesn't = we believe and support everything the government says.

do you want America to antagonize the only country that is capable of destroying us with nukes over dodgy comments made by the same intelligence community that pushed the WMD lie? because hillary lost? what do you democrat plantation workers expect to get out of this?

take a quick look at who was part of spearheading this Russia withhunt, james clapper, the deep state idiot who perjured himself on NSA spying and lied about Iraqi WMDs. very reputable guy i'm sure.

i don't agree with some of my fellow trump supporters on Ukraine and Syria. the US was on the wrong side of history on both. Ukraine was a globalist coup and we were arming islamists in Syria. obama was a deep state puppet no doubt but i'm not sure why he was hands off on Ukraine in particular, he was ok doing their bidding in other countries. probably scared of putin on a personal level or something.
HAHAHA enlightened brain. You're trash that is supporting Trump simply because he is neither a minority nor a woman. Please stop pretending you took an educated view of this. When Obama tried to cultivate a friendly relation you never espoused the merits of a close relationship Now you suddenly see the merits of a friendship with Russia. Geez, you are an utter embarrassment!

I didn't vote for Hilary. Even if I did that was a year ago. we're all past that except guys like you and 1bad65 who will pretend that is an issue just so you can deflect from this.

We know your issues Barron!

Please stop. Libby and Cheney found a way to fake that intelligence and you know this. You are questioning the integrity of US intelligence and foreign service people risking their lives daily.

Maggots like you will side with a foreign enemy who looks like you over an American that doesn't. On top of that, your gonna stay silent while a known pedophile runs for Senator.

If it were a tranny wanting to piss in the women's room you'd be loud as fuck doe!
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:51 PM #14083
The ugly American

Quoted: 8069 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,703.50
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

All excellent points.

And the fact it was met with nothing but personal insults, attacks, and racial nonsense proves it can't be refuted.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:53 PM #14084
BIG LEAGUE GUY

John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 No Message - BostonGuy 
cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job Keep up the good the posting - 1bad65 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
HAHAHA enlightened brain. You're trash that is supporting Trump simply because he is neither a minority nor a woman. Please stop pretending you took an educated view of this. When Obama tried to cultivate a friendly relation you never espoused the merits of a close relationship Now you suddenly see the merits of a friendship with Russia. Geez, you are an utter embarrassment!

I didn't vote for Hilary. Even if I did that was a year ago. we're all past that except guys like you and 1bad65 who will pretend that is an issue just so you can deflect from this.

We know your issues Barron!

Please stop. Libby and Cheney found a way to fake that intelligence and you know this. You are questioning the integrity of US intelligence and foreign service people risking their lives daily.

Maggots like you will side with a foreign enemy who looks like you over an American that doesn't. On top of that, your gonna stay silent while a known pedophile runs for Senator.

If it were a tranny wanting to piss in the women's room you'd be loud as fuck doe!
the only utter embarrassment here is this post. please come back with a proper adult response once you have calmed down with that small brain of yours.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:01 PM #14085
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
the only utter embarrassment here is this post. please come back with a proper adult response once you have calmed down with that small brain of yours.
I respond to trash, with trash. Now go keep making america great again by supporting Putin and pedophiles.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:12 PM #14086
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
It appears at this point he cannot come up with an effective rebuttal and has reduced himself to personal attacks and insults.

Well done, though you had a fairly easy, and predictable, opponent.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:20 PM #14087
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
All excellent points.

And the fact it was met with nothing but personal insults, attacks, and racial nonsense proves it can't be refuted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
It appears at this point he cannot come up with an effective rebuttal and has reduced himself to personal attacks and insults.

Well done, though you had a fairly easy, and predictable, opponent.
trump won and will win again because of people like dunn. let's be grateful for his contributions.

Old 11-14-2017, 05:25 PM #14088
Enemy of the State

Quote:
trump won and will win again because of people like dunn. let's be grateful for his contributions.

I thought Trump won because of jobs, not because black people questioned the intelligence of people that voted for him or labeled you guys racists since you supported the head of the birther movement.

Make up your simple, pedophile supporting mind.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-14-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:31 PM #14089
The ugly American

Quote:

I say that alot.

Its crazy they can't figure out that insulting the voters is counter productive.

But hey, Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:31 PM #14090
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quote:
I thought Trump won because of jobs, not because black people questioned the intelligence of people that voted for him or labeled you guys racists since you supported the head of the birther movement.

Make up your simple, pedophile supporting mind.
yup you had many positive things to say about NAFTA.

why do you keep saying i support a pedophile doe? what are you talking about? when did i convert to islam?

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "all, "bring, "mike", "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, amendment!, american, americans, angry, anti, appearing, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, college, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, jong-un, jordan, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., michael, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, neo liberal simps, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obamacare, official, official:, opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, rocketman, runs, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, sooooo, spent, star, state, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump?, trumps, u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List