Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roberto Duran: Canelo Beat Golovkin, May KO Him in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roberto Duran: Canelo Beat Golovkin, May KO Him in Rematch!

Latin boxing legend Roberto Duran believes that Canelo Alvarez should have been the rightful winner of the September clash with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin. Canelo (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) fought to a twelve round split draw at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, with a lot of controversy over which boxer actually deserved the victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess on this fight Duran's biased towards the latino.

Comment

I agree with Duran....

Still don't know how people saw it for GGG....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        I guess on this fight Duran's biased towards the latino.
        He said rigo destroys loma or something like that too so maybe

Comment

IMO golovkin won the first fight I just don't think canelo did enough.. but I do agree in the rematch canelo probably easily uds him.... I can't see him knocking him out but I can see him schooling him

Comment

Canelo was the better fighter when he engaged I just feel his stamina lets him down

Comment

Today I watched the fight again. Golovkin won. Canelo was fighting only a few seconds in each round. Golovkin landed so many times, but they didn't show most of them by slow motion. Politics...
              Last edited by Mirus; 11-09-2017, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Daft arl get is smokining bobby not a chance canelo won that fight waant even close enough to say that triple G mauled him canelo was on the foot all night in retreat mode i scored it 8 4 think canelo gettin put to sleep if they rematch

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                  I agree with Duran....

Still don't know how people saw it for GGG....
                  For the majority of the rounds, Canelo was only active during 30-45 seconds of the rounds. He may have won the highlights with the better punches, but they were only few. He didn't win the fight. GGG kept the pressure going, jabs, walking Canelo down, putting Canelo on the ropes for long periods while Canelo is doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    Daft arl get is smokining bobby not a chance canelo won that fight waant even close enough to say that triple G mauled him canelo was on the foot all night in retreat mode i scored it 8 4 think canelo gettin put to sleep if they rematch
                    I had the same score.

Comment

Working...
                    X