Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 94 47.24%
Hillary 45 22.61%
Other/not voting 60 30.15%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2017, 07:51 PM #13061
Banned

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
The Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,545,592,189,357.60
Enjoy - King Krusher all men are created equal , even though you hate white people and you are a closet rascist, i will give you this clover, white irish people love clover and you hate white people, god bless you my freind, stay insecure for the rest of your life - Tha_Greatest Um Bongo Um Bongo they drink it in the Congo! - Celtic Hammer Stick this up your ass you snitch - Death_Adder 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
The Tribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:03 PM #13062
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 15537 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,792,608,754,115,262,021,632.00
Total Points: 92,581,311,264,544,557,891,584.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Larry Flynt putting up $10m if someone can get Trump a impeached. This should get interesting.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:54 PM #13063
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16388 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 725,189,083,706,601,856.00
Total Points: 726,189,083,707,992,832.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

He cannot stop lying.

Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:00 PM #13064
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

Quote:
The hardest days were when President Bush went to visit the wounded or families of the fallen. If it was tough for me, you can only imagine what it was like for the families and for a president who knew that his decisions led his troops into battles where they fought valiantly but were severely injured or lost their lives.

He regularly visited patients at Walter Reed military hospital near the White House. These stops were unannounced because of security concerns and hassles for the hospital staff that come with a full blown presidential visit.

One mom and dad of a dying soldier from the Caribbean were devastated, the mom beside herself with grief. She yelled at the president, wanting to know why it was her child and not his who lay in that hospital bed.

Her husband tried to calm her and I noticed the president wasnít in a hurry to leaveóhe tried offering comfort but then just stood and took it, like he expected and needed to hear the anguish, to try to soak up some of her suffering if he could.

Later as we rode back on Marine One to the White House, no one spoke.

But as the helicopter took off, the president looked at me and said, ďThat mama sure was mad at me.Ē Then he turned to look out the window of the helicopter. ďAnd I donít blame her a bit.Ē

One tear slipped out the side of his eye and down his face. He didnít wipe it away, and we flew back to the White House.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:11 PM #13065
Undisputed Champion

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:34 PM #13066
Undisputed Champion

United States Military Veteran Coach Gregg Popovich with that ether once again

Quote:
According to the story, Popovich said:

"I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.

"This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all."
Old 10-16-2017, 07:40 PM #13067
Undisputed Champion

Old 10-17-2017, 02:02 AM #13068
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11720 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 919,483,794,342,804,736.00
Total Points: 11,019,484,016,904,177,664.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

John Barron still not gonna believe you got cucked? Drain the swamp lmao

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump held a very short notice press conference in the Rose Garden of the White House on Monday with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, during which Trump said that he may try and talk former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon out of recruiting 2018 primary challengers to some congressional Republicans.

BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:49 AM #13069
Patriot

Quoted: 7468 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 980,160,128,036,259,619,667,968.00
Total Points: 980,160,143,036,259,625,861,120.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Bernie slackin

Here you guys go

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:52 AM #13070
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14880 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,596,481,441,221,888.00
Total Points: 100,002,098,596,495,623,192,576.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Cuck's drug czar nominee withdraws his name after news reports detailed how he pushed legislation that hinders the DEA's ability to freeze suspicious narcotics shipments from drug companies.

The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "bring, "mike", "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, ????, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, amendment!, american, americans, angry, anti, appearing, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cash-documentary, celebration, changed, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, college, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, cousin, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, foundation, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giving, glenn, got's, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, jong-un, jordan, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., michael, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, neo liberal simps, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obamacare, official, official:, opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, rocketman, runs, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, sooooo, spent, star, state, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump's, trump., trump..., trump?, trumps, u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, ya'll, year, you're, young

User Tag List