Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-19-2017, 02:52 AM #41
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1860 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,918,160,432,975,724,544.00
Total Points: 121,918,160,432,977,133,568.00
No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 No Message - BostonGuy 
cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job Keep up the good the posting - 1bad65 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Well, you're more knowledgeable that Addix on this.

That's mostly correct.

But they do vary on some fiscal issues. They opposed the bank and auto bailouts that BOTH teams R and D voted for. Libertarians want to abolish the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard. BOTH teams R and D do not want to eliminate the Fed.

You are correct about Johnson. I voted for him in 2012. This time around he was for open borders as you said, as well as supporting TPP. On those issues alone, that made me become a Trump voter.
you're right about the fiscal issues. trump has appeal there too.

"It is so important to audit The Federal Reserve, and yet Ted Cruz missed the vote on the bill that would allow this to be done." [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but, boy, would it be wonderful. We'd have a standard on which to base our money."
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
chelsea/bradley, commutes, manning’s, obama, sentence

User Tag List