No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: "Who has GGG fought?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Man View Post
    I thought Cotto's team recently said that they don't intend on vacating if they beat Canelo

Doesn't that basically mean they are open to a Golovkin fight after Canelo?
    If they were serious about that statement, then why do they not sign the agreement that WBC and GGG are insisting on for the winner to fight GGG next? Until both Canelo and Cotto sign that agreement, GGG will not step aside and their fight will NOT be for the title as Cotto will be stripped.

Cotto could simply sign this agreement and then he need not say another word until the fight is over. Until then, anything he says is pure bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      "Cotto is NOT a MW" ~ Robert Garcia.

"If GGG is calling out smaller guys, he needs to ****in move up to 168 and fight Ward" ~Garcia

Robert Garcia gets it...
      Dude stop ok.Cotto IS A MIDDLEWEIGHT AS HE HAS FOUGHT THERE SINCE 2014 AND HAS NOT MOVED BACK DOWN!!!! GGG is suppose to want to fight other champs at 160 if Cotto does not wanna fight 160 pound fighters then go back down to 154 DAMN!!!! wtf kind of bull**** are you stating?

Comment

All this i am not a middleweight **** by people is stupid,he is FIGHTING THERE CONSTANTLY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Not lineal MW champ Cotto who will never step in the ring with him and rather get stripped. Not prior MW champ Sergio, whose promoter wouldn't want him facing that beast. Not future MW lineal champ Canelo, he'll need 2 years to be ready for Ggg
          In other words... Take GGG deep in old age then fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            If they were serious about that statement, then why do they not sign the agreement that WBC and GGG are insisting on for the winner to fight GGG next? Until both Canelo and Cotto sign that agreement, GGG will not step aside and their fight will NOT be for the title as Cotto will be stripped.

Cotto could simply sign this agreement and then he need not say another word until the fight is over. Until then, anything he says is pure bullshit.
            Well if what you're saying is true, then we will know shortly whether Cotto is open to the fight or not

Correct?

Comment

GGG is great at what he does, and thats fighting bums and b level fighters. When he steps it up he might get schooled its happened with fighters before.

Comment

Originally posted by King Man View Post
                I thought Cotto's team recently said that they don't intend on vacating if they beat Canelo

Doesn't that basically mean they are open to a Golovkin fight after Canelo?
                Hope so man, but I've heard that before: I want GGG, just not next. I believe theres t shirts with that slogan

Comment

so afraid.

Canelo Mayweather and Cotto fans.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Dude stop ok.Cotto IS A MIDDLEWEIGHT AS HE HAS FOUGHT THERE SINCE 2014 AND HAS NOT MOVED BACK DOWN!!!! GGG is suppose to want to fight other champs at 160 if Cotto does not wanna fight 160 pound fighters then go back down to 154 DAMN!!!! wtf kind of bull**** are you stating?
                    Sorry. I am going to have to agree with Robert Garcia. Think beyond the "belt" for a second. Cotto is NOT a REAL MW. He is SMALL.

Weighed 153.6 for Geale... You are playing with technical BS. Again, Cotto is NOT a REAL MW.

The end.

Comment

Working...
                    X