No announcement yet.

Federal Judge Rules Against Trump's Order To Cancel DACA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    You call it fear, I call it forward thinking. While you worry about today and only today, serious people plan for the future. By this point in your life I'd think you'd be competent enough to understand why nations have borders and laws against illegal immigration, our countries resources aren't infinite.
    You're telling me i should be afraid because Mexicans are more racist than whites. So why aren't you telling me to be worried about white people? I'm not afraid of white people or Mexicans. Don't try to get me to join your fear party. Stop being so god damn scary. Grow some balls soy boy

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Hey idiot i know this is not about caravan.. this is abouy trump's "order".. that keeps getting overturned by a federal judge..
      What order?

Try to keep up..
      Jesus Christ dude, be your f'ing self.

Are you such a loser you have to try and be like some guy on the Internet as opposed to being yourself? Really?!?!?

I truly can't understand a person insulting another person, then going and trying to act just like the person they insulted. It makes no sense whatsoever.

If you're going to act like a trained parrot, or a hero worshipping son, I'll just put you on ignore.

If I want to hear myself being repeated, I'll break out my old tape recorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You're telling me i should be afraid because Mexicans are more racist than whites. So why aren't you telling me to be worried about white people? I'm not afraid of white people or Mexicans. Don't try to get me to join your fear party. Stop being so god damn scary. Grow some balls soy boy
        Whether you fear them or not is irrelevant to the fact that they will treat you like ****. The original question was, what exactly are you celebrating? Are you celebrating illegal immigration? Reduction of white people? Open borders? Or is it all of the above.

Comment

I can see now why your father ran the hell off.

He didn't want anyone to know what a fool he'd helped create.

Again genius, because folks want to obey immigration laws doesn't mean they are fearful of any group of people, including the illegal aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            What order?

Are you such a loser you have to try and be like some guy on the Internet as opposed to being yourself? Really?!?!?

I truly can't understand a person insulting another person, then going and trying to act just like the person they insulted. It makes no sense whatsoever.

If you're going to act like a trained parrot, or a hero worshipping son, I'll just put you on ignore.

If I want to hear myself being repeated, I'll break out my old tape recorder.
            You're completely delusional.. where did you get the idea i'm trying to act like you.. except for using the word superfan you claim to "own"..

And lol at putting me on ignore like i give a ****... i seem to remember you're the one crying when i had you on ignore..

Comment

It's hilarious how people like the guy who posted this topic and racists like MCC don't understand how illegals affect this country. Nor do they want to understand that Trump offered 1.8M dreamers and members of their family to stay in America.

I don't get why people would want illegal aliens to live in our country.

Comment

You're completely delusional.. where did you get the idea i'm trying to act like you.. except for using the word superfan you claim to "own"..

And lol at putting me on ignore like i give a ****... i seem to remember you're the one crying when i had you on ignore..
                Dude you're a Lebron fan..... How can anyone take you seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I think it all comes from spending just way too much time on the internet. It's their life and they get into this zone of wasting it.

I mean let's be honest. Can you take a guy seriously who doesn't even use punctuation or even capitalize the first letter of nouns or the first word in a sentence? It's a laziness and mental disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by jimraynor View Post
                    what exactly are you celebrating? Are you celebrating illegal immigration? Reduction of white people? Open borders? Or is it all of the above.
                    this.......

Comment

He's telling me i should be fearful of Mexicans. He's another fear monger. I don't live my life in fear and it's embarrassing to see grown ass men publicly showing fear of other people. That L should be kept private
                      Dude, you got scared as **** when I asked for your phone number. What are you talking about?

LMAO......

MCC. You can't bull**** yourself man. You'd be scared as any other dude if you got confronted in real life. You'd be VERY scared. Stop trying to act like some tough dude. You think you're oppressed or something yet you're an entitled brat who gets whatever he wants.

Stop putting on some fake a$$ hard bravado.

Comment

Working...
                      X