Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price is Hoping To Fight a "Clean" Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has size on Povetkin but I would expect Povetkin to maul him...

Comment

Doesn't much make a difference

Comment

upset of the year if price gets the win

Comment

Price 2.0 with the chin transplant

Comment

Why do they keep showing this chinless flop Price????? He is a non-entity in the division.
            Last edited by richardt; 03-14-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I heard Clenelo Wrapbuterstall has the same nutrition coach as pedvetkin.

Comment

Sure he will, in that Povetkin will knock Price's head "clean" off his shoulders

Comment

Damn, check out boxrec - Price looks like someone who stands in front of one of those circus mirrors where the eyes are distorted looking WAY too close together!!

Comment

Price needs to stop hoping he's fighting a clean Povetkin and start hoping he's fighting an imaginary Povetkin. It's a shame, Price is a good guy who initially looked like a new heavy with a big punch and a real chance to make noise that people could get behind and root for. But man is he screwed. No chin, no stamina, and no defense combined with lack of confidence and the inability to stay calm under pressure. He was cursed with the Cinco De Whammy of boxing right there. I would love to see him win this thing just for him but I expect it will be ugly and end quickly.

Comment

Price needs to go all out to blast him out in round one of he dosent throw in towel round 2 them huge punches if land are devastating but hes got less than a round to land one

Comment

Working...
                      X