Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Libya present an actual or imminent threat to the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROID_DOES View Post
    Dude this is not the USA vs Lybia. The UN ordered this. USA is not the only country bombing them.
    I'm sorry, whaaaaaaaaaat ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
    Funny that you of all people, would quote George W. Bush.

Comment

The terrorists and their supporters declared war on the United States - and war is what they got.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        I'm sorry, whaaaaaaaaaat ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Funny that you of all people, would quote George W. Bush.
        Jim it is real simple; either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
        Who side are you on?

Comment

We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.

Comment

The terrorists and their supporters declared war on the United States - and war is what they got.
            so a civil uprising within libya's borders is decaling war on the us?

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              so a civil uprising within libya's borders is decaling war on the us?

The United States will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbour them.

Comment

Jim it is real simple; either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
                Who side are you on?
                Sorry but life isn't that simple. For instance, I have friends and I have enemies, but most people either don't know who I am, or don't care one way or the other.

What do you make of the rumors that the rebels fighting Gaddafi have the support of Al Qaeda?

This is a civil war in Libya, which is none of our business.

Comment

We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.
                  bombing libya is striving to resolve differences in peace?

we have no differences with them, they have treated us in an unchanged manner from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                    bombing libya is striving to resolve differences in peace?

we have no differences with them, they have treated us in an unchanged manner from the beginning

We will stand up for our friends in the world who cry for freedom.

Comment

Jesus Horus, where the **** were you educated?

Comment

Working...
                      X