Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That doctor needs to be punished, thoroughly ..

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Did anyone catch the football league highlights show on channel 5?

My god, it has to be the worst football show i have ever seen.
      It can't have been worse than sitting through Manish for over an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
        It can't have been worse than sitting through Manish for over an hour.
        Trust me, manish and claridge would be a welcome return. At least that show was centered around highlights.

It's in a studio with an audience. The league they have in the studio looks like it was made for a school project and the presenters are very channel5. Absolute ****.

Comment

• The top 3 for the best player award, surprised Neymar didn't make it.

Comment

• Can I state the obvious and not in that internet I have reinvented myself as some sort of Adonis way but that Chelsea club doctor is not particularly attractive.

Like the boy Roy I actually have source 'inside the club' pretty excited about it. They said that Jose is backed 100% by everyone at the club.

So whilst Chelsea are the only club in the country to pay a living wage to all employees (London living wage no less)..they do bully medical professionals.

The physios did their job. Strictly speaking they are not there to help Chelsea win in anyway shape or form.

The game is secondary to the safety of the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              The top 3 for the best player award, surprised Neymar didn't make it.

Who would you replace?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                Who would you replace?
                No one, just thought Neymar would get in instead of Suarez because of him being more popular and having more goals(which seems be the new trend in what makes a player the best). I guess if i would take someone out personally what Ronaldo do this season? All his goals came from **** teams, or tapins and nothing more if he played against good teams, i think he also has 0 MOTM awards against any top team he played this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  No one, just thought Neymar would get in instead of Suarez because of him being more popular and having more goals(which seems be the new trend in what makes a player the best). I guess if i would take someone out personally what Ronaldo do this season? All his goals came from **** teams, or tapins and nothing more if he played against good teams, i think he also has 0 MOTM awards against any top team he played this season.
                  Yup, it's just a popularity contest. Don't even take it seriously anymore

Comment

• There's new video evidence of the ref calling the physios onto the pitch. Mourinho also called Carneiro a son of a *****.

Moureen is either going to have to issue a public apology or that Eva Carneiro can sue the club.

Glad that Moureen is finally being held accountable for his actions.

Comment

• Now this guy is the real deal.

Like a better version of Schneiderlin.

Wenger's denied he's interested doe but if Arsenal get him they'll have that DM position sorted.

Comment

Working...
                      X