This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Bigger question is whether 1bad is an alt or simply used by the site to generate traffic in the lounge

I suggested it once before and was banned in less than a minute

How long this time?
    I don’t think he’s an alt. I know I’m not an alt.
    I believe you are no alt.

But, I don’t think that’s the bigger question. Just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I don’t think he’s an alt. I know I’m not an alt.
      I believe you are no alt.

But, I don’t think that’s the bigger question. Just my opinion.
      I think he’s here to generate traffic in the lounge

After all, who joins a boxing site and NEVER posts in the boxing forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        I think he’s here to generate traffic in the lounge

After all, who joins a boxing site and NEVER posts in the boxing forum
        I’ll look into it. I post a lot in the boxing forums, but I’m gravitating to the history section more and more.

Comment

Dayuuum, he’s a real unemployed basazz. Glad he didn’t Cobra Kai anyone.

Thank GOD someone was there to stop the Kung fu, MMaa, boxer, poet, badazz that he is..

This is too funny.
          You left out undefeated Internet debate champion.

Comment

I’ll look into it. I post a lot in the boxing forums, but I’m gravitating to the history section more and more.
            Lmfao!!!!

You gotta love SafeSpace and his superfan conspiracy theories.

Yeah, I'm a Russian bot sent here to generate traffic in the Off Topic area of a boxing forum.

Drats!! My cover has been blown!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              You left out undefeated Internet debate champion.
              Oh yeah, forgot his debating championship level skills.
              Whipped all the Cotto clan, in 5 min. Cobra Kai-ed half the planet, in slow motion. Got clowned in his own thread, which he phrased in a way I never stated.

Lol.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot his debating championship level skills.
                Whipped all the Cotto clan, in 5 min. Cobra Kai-ed half the planet, in slow motion. Got clowned in his own thread, which he phrased in a way I never stated.

Lol.
                Stop being sour after throwing the towel; I thought you were accepting it like a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  Stop being sour after throwing the towel; I thought you were accepting it like a man.
                  You the best... undefeated...

I forgot you whipped all the Cotto clan.. you really are an Irish king..

Comment

Lmfao!!!!

You gotta love SafeSpace and his superfan conspiracy theories.

Yeah, I'm a Russian bot sent here to generate traffic in the Off Topic area of a boxing forum.

Drats!! My cover has been blown!!!
                    His investigative journalistic skills on on par with Zoolander’s!

Comment

Me too!!!

That was hilarious, and proved he'd never stepped foot in a boxing gym.

Even at Ann Wolfe's gym, notorious for being very hardcore and old school, I never saw or heard of anyone being knocked out in sparring.
                      For someone who sparred, whether badly or not, I would've thought you'd know a little more than this; how can you honestly say fighters don't get knocked out in sparring? That happens.

If you want to poke fun at the Cotto exaggeration by the champ guy, then that's fine, but now I'm starting to think you didn't compete much at all.

Now, as to the Cotto thing; I didn't knock his cousins out. I said I hurt them, and I was actually taking shots at myself when I said that because I was describing how I wouldn't have a "killer instinct," and, well, that annoyed Evangelista. Not Cotto's dad.

But, back to the sparring thing, I've knocked out guys in sparring before, so, whoa. Where have you been sparring?

Comment

Working...
                      X