Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Mayweather's career been like if he had lost that '0' vs Castillo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have a new tune and try to diss people that are undefeated saying they haven't fought anybody.

he'll be arguing with brain kenny on espn promoting his bout with undeafeated canelo saying shit like

"you know me. you know me. ummm. we only want to fight the best. you know, ummmm you cant make it out this sport and still be undefeated brain, you undefeated you aint test yourself, I am that test for this young undefeated lion. and and we know mexicans have been dominatin.... we know mexicans and blacks fighters have been dominating for years, you always get you biggest fights when you match the two together. "

or someshit like that/.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      He would have a new tune and try to diss people that are undefeated saying they haven't fought anybody.

he'll be arguing with brain kenny on espn promoting his bout with undeafeated canelo saying shit like

"you know me. you know me. ummm. we only want to fight the best. you know, ummmm you cant make it out this sport and still be undefeated brain, you undefeated you aint test yourself, I am that test for this young undefeated lion. and and we know mexicans have been dominatin.... we know mexicans and blacks fighters have been dominating for years, you always get you biggest fights when you match the two together. "

or someshit like that/.

LOL exactly what he would do if he lost to Castillo, he will say you undefeated guys never fought nobody, I take 0's.

hahaha but one thing is positive he wouldn't have any of these annoying Flom0s following him around only because he flashes money and is undefeated, they are the worst boxing fans always repeating that 42 have tried 42 have failed or whatever Floyds record is and telling people who have been watching boxing longer than they were born that they don't know **** bout boxing because that is what Rogers famous line is.

Comment

The question should be what would your life be like if you'd gotten laid once in a while? You losers don't have anything better to do with your life's so you knock Floyd while praising bums like Margacheto, Lara, and every other second rate fighter out there. When did everybody become obsessed with mediocrity? That's what's wrong with this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          The question should be what would your life be like if you'd gotten laid once in a while? You losers don't have anything better to do with your life's so you knock Floyd while praising bums like Margacheto, Lara, and every other second rate fighter out there. When did everybody become obsessed with mediocrity? That's what's wrong with this country.

Floyd is undefeated but his choice of low activity and not fighting guys we wanted is prime example of Mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

or someshit like that/.
            If you write the truth some of these Butt hurt Floyd fans can't handle the truth. It hits a nerve with these Floydiots. I have about 20 Floydiots looking at my profile every time I write the truth on this Cherry Picker

Comment

what wrong with this country is that large lazy unemployed "entitlement" mindset the is rampant in the African American communites, but that another topic for another time.

But look how silly you are, mad cause someone makes a topic on a boxer on a boxing forum and then call people who joined this forum for that sole purpose "losers" and insinuating they are virgins because they doing what they signed up here for. Real question is what are you here for if not that?

Comment

These Floydiots now use this line if you Floydiots are so busy getting laid then what are you doing spending all your time on this site ? Oh I forgot Obama has Black unemployment at 22 % and 50% if your under 25.

Comment

Originally posted by TonkaJones View Post
                  This is not about whether Castillo should have got decision more whether Mayweather would have been less cautious in choosing opponents if he wasn't too wary of losing his undefeated record. I'm a huge Mayweather fan but if he lost that '0' vs Castillo would we have seen him take the Margarito fight & pick him apart? Would we have seen Mayweather-Tszyu at LWW? Would we have seen him fight Pac when it really mattered a few years ago? (not saying only Mayweather is to blame for that one) What else would we have seen? Please discuss
                  Hard to say; Mayweather is cautious now beause he can be. ( He who has the power makes the rules) Seeing the way he beat castillo in the 2nd fight, he probally did have a shoulder injury, coupled with the fact that was the first fight in the weight class for him, and he took castillo alittle light. He would have still ended up calling the shots opponent wise tho.
                  People forget Mayweather was the one being "ducked" as he was coming up...Mosley talking about not fighting him because of a toothache! The guy created the "Money " Mayweather moniker to become the heel and it took off, people that hated him payed their $$$ to see him get that ass whipped. He had to carve out a spot in the shadows of The Golden Boy era, and didn't always have the abilityt to pick and choose!
                  Last edited by 2todabody; 01-05-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    The only fights that didn't happen that would have meant anything major were Pacquiao, Wright, Margarito, and Tszyu.

Pacquiao....I'm not even going to get into a who ducked who debate, because they both wanted it and appeared not to want it at different times all the time the past 2-3 years.

Wright.....Floyd was willing to move up two weight classes to fight him in 2005, but Shaw and Arum couldn't come to an agreement on a split. Shaw said that Winky had too much to lose and nothing to gain, which was basically true though.

Tszyu......he was injured in 2004 when Floyd entered 140, and Floyd openly voiced wanting the Tszyu-Hatton winner, Tszyu lost. Oh well. Not Floyd's fault here.

Margarito....the only one with any claim or beef that Floyd didn't seem interested in fighting. Floyd did maintain he'd fight Margarito for 8 million, and long as he could get guarantees for Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton. Bob said he didn't want to guarantee Floyd that type of money, which Floyd ended up getting fighting Baldomir, Oscar, and Hatton anyway. You also have to equate that Floyd had his sights set on much bigger and legit fights against Shane Mosley and Oscar De La Hoya at this time too. Still, Margarito is the only fight where you could really honestly make this claim.

They were wanting to place limits on Winky's fight night weight and winky felt it wasnt realistic or possible for him to come in under 154 on fight night. I talked to winky myself about this matchup and he said after the mosley win there were a lot of people putting his name out there because he was now the fighter to beat, floyd was one of them but he was never very serious about it when they tried to discuss it further. I dont blame floyd for not fighting him but dont try to place all of the blame on winky for the fight not happening when floyd's team never had a serious or realistic offer.

Comment

As any boxing fan knows zeros mean absolutely nothing unless your a heavyweight of italian descent and white with it.

The loss would be great for floyd as he would have become a higher atg,, by fighting better fighters and more regularly and also show he can come back from adversity

Comment

Working...
                      X