No announcement yet.

GGG needs to immediately rematch Jacobs, other champions were asked to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG needs to immediately rematch Jacobs, other champions were asked to

In the past in close fights champions were slammed by fans and they demanded rematches for close fights..GGG should not be excused..some say"OH HE HAS A CANELO FIGHT LINED UP" so!!!! Mayweather rematched Maidana and had the biggest fight in boxing history lined up..Yet the same fans slam Floyd and praise GGG..ya'll are being exposed badly man..ya'll make excuses for a man who does not need your damn excuses..If GGG wants to be great he has to do what other great fighters did, prove without a doubt that they are the better man..plus it is actually a damn good fight to do over

I agree. There should be a rematch. Do u think Ward should rematch Kov too?

Comment

I doubt think Jacobs himself wants an immediate rematch, good fight but let them meet again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        of course............

Comment

I doubt Jacobs would even want an immediate rematch. Go for it doe. I'm all for it.

Comment

I'm with it...but it doesn't seem like jacobs wants it. Has he been quoted as saying he wants an immediate rematch? Ggg vs jacobs 2 in Kazakhstan...let's do dis...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Kov and danny deserve rematches.... Both fights were closely contested, fans want to see it....I'm not gonna die if bjs doesn't happen....rematch Jacobs and fight 'nelo next.... Bjs can wait....

Comment

If the rematch happens in a year or two then Jacobs will have a better chance of winning. It's probably in his best interest to wait it out and let Golovkin get old. If GGG beats Canelo then a Jacobs-Golovkin fight will be much bigger than it is right now. In the mean time Jacobs just has to keep winning.

Comment

Sometimes an immediate rematch makes sense, other times it does not. If GGG didn't have BJS and Canelo on the horizon, I would agree. I even think the immediate rematch is more beneficial to GGG than Jacobs. However, a rematch down the line has the potential to be even more significant than an immediate one.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    I'm with it...but it doesn't seem like jacobs wants it. Has he been quoted as saying he wants an immediate rematch? Ggg vs jacobs 2 in Kazakhstan...let's do dis...
                    He's said it several times since Saturday

Why fight in Kazakhstan? The fight would make more coin in the states

Comment

Working...
                    X