Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ and PacMan can beat Thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays version of PAC n Floyd beat both Thurman n Garcia .

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      He been calling out both for YEARS! Not saying he would be them but lets be fair here Thurman BEEN calling out both for over the last 2-3 years!

No reason why at least Pacquiao vs Thurman can't be made. When they was trying to get Garcia and Broner to fight Pacquiao, Thurman stepped up and said he would take whatever offer is on the table for Garcia and Broner and fight Pacquiao and Arum kinda ignored that and said "Well Thurman Should Call All Haymon"

As for Mayweather, well Thurman was his WBA Mandatory for like 3-4 years and when asked about Thurman before the Berto fight Mayweather used Erroll Spence Jr has his Gate Keeper so

I think Thurman is a fighter and a Champion finally that will fight ANYBODY!
      Mayweather, at 40 sparks Thurman. I'm a Thurman fan but he would be totally outclassed. He has no inside fight game and in close quarters, Mayweather would rip him apart.
      I guarantee, he's in no rush to fight Spence

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        That is how bad the WW division is today, Retired 40 year old Floyd and 38 old semi retired congressman would cruise to a perfect UD against Keith.

Yes, or Nay?
        Floyd is in a league of his own. With Manny though it would be competitive fights with multiple fighters @ 147.

Comment

Floyd yes, but Manny would be an even fight. Manny doesnt KO or hurt anybody these days and he fights very inactive. Its just a style thing. Manny hasnt faced a strong puncher un years.

Oddly enough i think Porter would be a hard fight for Floyd whereas Pacman would blitz Shawn P.
          Last edited by _original_; 03-05-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
            Mayweather, at 40 sparks Thurman. I'm a Thurman fan but he would be totally outclassed. He has no inside fight game and in close quarters, Mayweather would rip him apart.
            I guarantee, he's in no rush to fight Spence
            Never said he would beat Mayweather or Pacquiao but people need to STFU about it when Thurman himself been trying to fight BOTH for the last 2-3 years. People bring them up like Thurman "WOULDN'T" fight them or some ***** is my point and that is NOT TRUE

Mayweather is retired, Mayweather also could've fought him instead of Berto to finish his career but he didn't. Mayweather is a Legend one of the greatest ever but Mayweather is RETIRED! Should the Welterweight Division just stop boxing because he retired? lol

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              No. Just no.
              Yes - just yes. Broner loses to swarming fighters (Maidana, Porter). He would do well against a pot shotter like Thurman.

I'd give Broner a VERY serious chance to beat Thurman if they fought

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Hell, Timothy Bradley probably still has enough left in the tank to UD Thurman..
                Put the crack pipe down kid.

Comment

Thurman is full of chit, his style changed, he cares about that 0. He claims he aint fraid to let it go but the way he been fighting is like a guy who doesnt want to lose and play it safe. He ran the final rounds and it nearly cost him. Floyd will outpoint him but keith will ko manny or manny will chase him and win another boring decision against a guy who doesnt want to engage

Right now errol spence is the only young gun willing to trade blows

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    Put the crack pipe down kid.
                    You must really be impressed with Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Floyd yes, but Manny would be an even fight. Manny doesnt KO or hurt anybody these days and he fights very inactive. Its just a style thing. Manny hasnt faced a strong puncher un years.

Oddly enough i think Porter would be a hard fight for Floyd whereas Pacman would blitz Shawn P.
                      Manny still hurts and drops guys, but they all run from him so it's harder for that short arm dwarf to finish guys. Nobody is willing to press the small elderly filipino, they still fear his power, floyd said pac has heavy hands so im guessing pac can still crack, he just has that jmm ko in his head so he is more cautious and doesnt reach often like he used to, he is fighting smarter

Comment

Working...
                      X