Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sends message of support to rousey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Floyd's take with fighting is much like one of the Conor McGregor quotes he's become known for so this isn't really surprising to me or I imagine most who are legit fans of boxing or Floyd specifically. I think many elite combat sports competitors have this outlook. No elite fighter goes into a fight thinking they will lose. No elite fighter isn't preparing well for a fight. And every elite fighter understands how shaky this whole winning & losing thing can be & are much more respectful of that aspect of the game then most fans are.

Conor only says that crap cos he knows he be tapping before the years out

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Other than the standard "no bruises, no pictures" BS, thought Floyd covered everything well and took the high road with regard to Rhonda.

I kind of get the feeling that Floyd sees she isn't as big as she was and he kind of feels sorry for her.
      I think he's trolling
      Kill em with kindness haha

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        You can say a lot of things about Floyd, but sore winner isn't one of them. He's always been magnanimous to his foes or rivals after victory, unless they talk **** about him afterwards.
        Marcos Maidana Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr 1?
        He wasn't so magnanimous in that victory possibly because who would feel like a winner when you were outpunched, outworked and played about with for 12 rounds?
        Okay maybe bad example that was a case of sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Good post
          We can't all be slug penis's haha
          Lol, I'm watching Marcella Valladolid ice a chocolate cake.

I'm banana slugging it pretty hard right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
            Marcos Maidana Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr 1?
            He wasn't so magnanimous in that victory possibly because who would feel like a winner when you were outpunched, outworked and played about with for 12 rounds?
            Okay maybe bad example that was a case of sore loser.
            Haha
            Maidana won 3 rounds
            Score the fight
            You can't give him more than 3 rounds bud

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              Haha
              Maidana won 3 rounds
              Score the fight
              You can't give him more than 3 rounds bud
              I don't score fights differently for my fave fighters that's the problem, Maidana outhussled him and this is a guy Devon Alexander beat comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                I don't score fights differently for my fave fighters that's the problem, Maidana outhussled him and this is a guy Devon Alexander beat comfortably.
                I'm a bigger fan of maidana than I am Floyd so there goes that theory
                He won 3rds
                Yep amir khan beat him too

Comment

That's very kind of him especially considering all the trash she and White talked about Mayweather. I am glad she got her ass kicked not once but twice. She was extremely arrogant and needed a dose of humility in my opinion. I was really sick of the MMA people talking about her as if she was some miraculous fighter that only comes along once in a lifetime. Two KO losses show that she never was what they made her out to be. She wouldn't have lasted more than a few seconds against Mayweather's lightning fast and deadly accurate fists. After all she only lasted 48 seconds against the punches of an MMA girl.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    That's very kind of him especially considering all the trash she and White talked about Mayweather. I am glad she got her ass kicked not once but twice. She was extremely arrogant and needed a dose of humility in my opinion. I was really sick of the MMA people talking about her as if she was some miraculous fighter that only comes along once in a lifetime. Two KO losses show that she never was what they made her out to be. She wouldn't have lasted more than a few seconds against Mayweather's lightning fast and deadly accurate fists. After all she only lasted 48 seconds against the punches of an MMA girl.
                    Remember when they put her on the cover of ring magazine
                    Boxing takeover?Haha

Comment

floyd has always been a fake bad guy.

while pacquiao was the one that was a fake good guy who was actually running around with killers, corrupt politicians, and third world crime lords.

Comment

Working...
                      X