No announcement yet.

This Chris Brown Soulja Boy BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Chris Brown Soulja Boy BS

Are they seriously having a boxing match? IMO, this makes a mockery out of the sport of boxing. Two terrible music artists have beef and they are going to settle it in a boxing ring? What this is saying is that any idiot can get into a boxing ring, regardless of skill or not. Boxing isn't a ****ing street fight, it takes skill, smarts, it's a chess match, you just can't go in there swinging like a middle school recess fight. What do you think?

bad blood, two unbeaten fighters, tyson and mayweather as trainers, what more do you want? Should be a good scrap whilst it lasts

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      Are they seriously having a boxing match? IMO, this makes a mockery out of the sport of boxing. Two terrible music artists have beef and they are going to settle it in a boxing ring? What this is saying is that any idiot can get into a boxing ring, regardless of skill or not. Boxing isn't a ****ing street fight, it takes skill, smarts, it's a chess match, you just can't go in there swinging like a middle school recess fight. What do you think?
      They have celebrity basketball games all the times. It's not that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        They have celebrity basketball games all the times. It's not that serious.
        So boxing and basketball are the same? I never knew. Damn, shame on me

Comment

Chris Brown isn't a terrible artist.

Comment

So boxing and basketball are the same? I never knew. Damn, shame on me
            They're professional sports. Should I stop playing basketball every weekend with my friends because we're not LeBron James like on the court?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Chris Brown isn't a terrible artist.
              Lol sure he is

Comment

And who tf are these two?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  They're professional sports. Should I stop playing basketball every weekend with my friends because we're not LeBron James like on the court?
                  You misunderstood, boxing isn't for everyone. Anybody just can't throw on gloved and say they are boxers. It takes training and its a mental state. 2 singers fighting with gloves on isnt a boxing match just because they got gloves on

Comment

Its an issue of what bothers me. Honestly speaking, a lot of white people or people who follow the narrative of what white people like to spew as far as racism and unnecessary hatred is usually unwarranted. Yet this is just a goofy IG fight gone bad. Chris Brown is a loose cannon. He is all over the place. We saw it when he got into it with Robyn Fenty. From there, his life was pretty much not the same. He beat her and beat her bad. He was a pop sensation and he had a lot of popular hits and had a great startup career. He can't seem to emotionally catch himself from making these bad decisions

Soulja Boy is just an idiot. He's one of those guys who has to be a thug or else he can't accept who he is as a black man in America. He's blinded by the reality of needing to be gang related so he can embrace his masculinity. Its a shame. Can he do better. Surely. He just has image issues, and more than likely is getting extorted by gang members and thats usually what stars do once they get extorted, is to claim them. Yet how is he a Compton Piru when he was from Chicago, moved to ATL and then relocated to Mississippi? Just sad, but i do wanna see them fight i think Chris starches SB

Comment

Working...
                    X