Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the drama between RJJ and Abel Sanchez, building towards a Triple G showdown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the drama between RJJ and Abel Sanchez, building towards a Triple G showdown?

I couldn't bare to see Roy Jones, Jr. getting killed by Gennady Golovkin. How will this feud between Roy and the trainer end? It's more fair at this stage if Roy and the trainer have a fight to settle it.

Scholar please ,Tell me that you are jokeking

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      Scholar please ,Tell me that you are jokeking
      Joking about what exactly? At this stage a Gennady Golovkin weighing the middleweight limit would badly damage a cruiserweight Roy Jones, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        Joking about what exactly? At this stage a Gennady Golovkin weighing the middleweight limit would badly damage a cruiserweight Roy Jones, Jr.
        There will never be fight like this.

For Jones -Sanchez im buying PPV doe

Comment

Well you never know. They were calling out Carl Froch the other day and he's years retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
            There will never be fight like this.

For Jones -Sanchez im buying PPV doe
            who knows RJJ is delusional as hell and if they offer him money he'll take it.

He'll he was just talking about put him on the udnercard of mawyeather vs conor and it will be the biggiest ppv event ever cause hes on it lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
              who knows RJJ is delusional as hell and if they offer him money he'll take it.

He'll he was just talking about put him on the udnercard of mawyeather vs conor and it will be the biggiest ppv event ever cause hes on it lmfao.
              Lol it would be bad PR for team GGG, but Roy is crazy

Comment

Working...
              X