No announcement yet.

Warriors stephen curry questionable for game 3, ankle to be checked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors stephen curry questionable for game 3, ankle to be checked

OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Steph Curry is still questionable for Game 3 in the playoffs against the Rockets tonight. He'll have his injured right ankle checked again this morning before a final determination is made on whether he can play.

The Golden State Warriors held a light workout at the Toyota Center in Houston after flying into Texas. Curry says his ankle is improving, but said he couldn't play in a game if he continued to experience discomfort. The Warriors say he won't play if he's not 100 percent healthy.

All Warriors fans want Steph Curry's ankle to get better, but what about this series. Should the Warriors be worried about getting past the Rockets? The ESPN Basketball Power Index gives the Warriors a 99 percent chance of advancing to the next round.

Curry said he's not worried about his teammates taking care of business against the Rockets.

"My teammates definitely did a great job of handling their business in Game 2, which I had no doubts about, and if that's the case in Game 3. I have no doubts about that so, we're in good shape either way I think. I'm going to get out there as soon as I can," said Curry.

Coach Steve Kerr said he was encouraged by how Curry looked yesterday.

The Warriors are up 2-0 in the series. Tip-off is at 6:30 tonight

I think he should sit this one out and heal. What do you think, NSB?

Comment

Yeah he should just sit out. Losing one game wouldn't really hurt them. Hell losing two wouldn't be that bad either. He'd be back next week and ready to go.

Comment

theyll prob lose since its in houston.. but their team is stacked, they can prob make it to the conf finals without curry

Comment

They arent losing to the rockets even without curry, they should sit him til about game 6 or 7 just to make sure he doesnt make it worse.

Comment

I don't really care if he plays or not but I do find it funny the double standard involved with Curry.

If this were a certain other player who wasn't playing because of this same reason, he would be called soft.

Comment

Wrong forum, bro.

They won't need Curry to beat the hapless Rockets, doe.

Comment

I know he walked Ward out to the ring for the Barrera fight and all but damn..lol

Comment

Don't even need curry they won easily without him. Houston just sucks

Comment

Working...
                  X