most fake hyped up record ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most fake hyped up record ever?

i say billy fox

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr's record comes to my mind instantly.

But that is just the first one I could think of.

Comment

tommy morrison...lamar clark...

Comment

Richie Melito and Julio Cesar Cahvez Jr.

Comment

jerry looney cooney is another i can think of, not any others right now

Comment

hahahaha! looney cooney

Comment

yall must not have heard http://boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=11796
              strictly mob controlled every single fight, lamotta said he hit the guy with 2 jabs and he was about to tip over. no chin.

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                yall must not have heard http://boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=11796
                strictly mob controlled every single fight, lamotta said he hit the guy with 2 jabs and he was about to tip over. no chin.

didnt hear about him?? hes the first person listed in this post and he also comes up during: shadowboxing, fighting the mob when lamotta goes n testifys about throwing the fight, i just tryed to mention names when it came to hype n records, and cooney is definetly hype, mucho hype, now go soak ur head in cow urine grasshopper, if tuffens yo head
                Last edited by sleazyfellow; 04-09-2006, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Peter McNeely is up there. I remember him having some rediculous amount of first round KO's to his credit against 3rd rate opposition. His super padded record is one of the reasons he got the Tyson fight.

Comment

Tommy morrison's record was not built fighting nobodys some of his early fights but he knocked most of them out better than tyson did. He beat Foreman,Ruddock,Pinklon thomas in 1 round,James Tillis the quickest Tillis had been knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X