No announcement yet.

With Cotto& Canelo booked, GGG again with no opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    The day either Cotto or Canelo step in the ring with GGG, he will end their business once and for all.
    again , until cotto and canelo fight each other first, ggg is irrelevant...

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Golovkin should start showing up at ringside and calling them out properly. Give interviews to HBO commentators during the fight. Go right into the ring after the fight and challenge them. Grab the mike and ask the crowd if they want to see the fight. Make them look like the cowards they really are.
      Sure that will work

Comment

Ggg needs to work on setting up the lee fight before lee fights anyone else. Either that or fight Lara, **** it. Just to shut these idiots up out there and it's a bigger name and probably better fighter than anyone else available.

Comment

He should fight Kovalev HBO can make it a trilogy, like they did Ward/Gatti. It would be awesome.

Comment

Either Heiland or Johnson for the WBC belt

Comment

Cotto is never going to fight Canelo in my opinion. Canelo has been trying everything to get a fight with Cotto for years and it has not worked. Cotto will agree to fight Canelo about the same time Khan agrees to fight Brook. That's never.

Comment

It's hard to blame these guys for not fighting GGG. He would probably knock them all out. Willie Monroe is a good fighter and a brave one.

Comment

Link or it didn't happen, I want this to happen but I'm not falling for it just like I was cynical of Floyd/Manny happening.

Comment

Sadly the bum tour continues.

Comment

does this mean cotta will have to hand GGG his belt before he fights canelo?
                      If GGG's team can then land an Andy lee fight he'd pretty much have all the meaningful titles then

Comment

Working...
                      X