Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's KO of the Year: Klitschko KO Pulev

Do you agree?

Any KO better than Klitschko?

As far as meaning then I can see why but I think there may be others that make you say "damn!" more louder.

Comment

many better ko's. this is espn sucking up to klitschko. ko'ing a journeyman doesn't impress me. it wasn't particularly devastating. mansours ko was much better.

Comment

Probably yes since Pulev must have been ranked as the second best heavyweight after Klitschko and Klitschko laid him out.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          many better ko's. this is espn sucking up to klitschko. ko'ing a journeyman doesn't impress me. it wasn't particularly devastating. mansours ko was much better.
          Yes, because Mansour ko'ed an ATG.

Comment

For me it was the Knockout of the Year.

1.. Due to Pulev being considered by many to be the number one contender
            2.. What a knockout. I still consider the KO of Derrick Jefferson his most violent.

Comment

Froch Vs Groves was a pretty dope KO.

Comment

Froch had easily the best KO.

Comment

I'm just glad ESPN is not on the whole pretentious, "Push the smaller weight classes to look like experts" bull****, "Trying to talk about unknown fighters to look like we know more" crap. I see they picked Terrence Crawford as Fighter of the Year as well. Hopefully The Ring and other top websites pick the right guys as well. Tired of this Boxingscene #3 P4P Roman Gonzalez, FOTY Inoue Whatever, etc. So pretentious. Same with that Anselmo Moreno crap a few years ago, before getting exposed as soon as he fought a prime young fighter.

Comment

It was one hell of a left hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X