Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia Blast Schaefer For Denial Of Gloves Choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaefer and TMT just continue to kill this goddamn sport.

Comment

Mayweather is pathetic, in and out of the ring he is a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        The gloves were 8 oz. gloves. So they can talk all they want. It's not like they had to use 10 oz gloves instead.
        You are dumb piece of ssssshhhiiit it's not illegal to fight with the gloves Garcia wanted maidonna to fight with. This is straight b*i*t*c*h move on mayweather and you supporting this type of bbbiiitch move while mayweather fighters are using the same gloves makes you a b*i*t*c*h queer
        Last edited by Wizardsh; 05-04-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Yes the commission did but Schaefer pressured Maidana to use a different model of Everlast than those. Maidana should have told Schaefer to go **** himself and used the gloves the commission approved.
          That's on them for doing something you didn't have to

Comment

Glovegate. Only in a Floyd fight. One of the mentally weakest fighters the sport has ever seen.

Comment

Floyd is the biggest embarrassment for any sport.

Comment

The gloves were 8 oz. gloves. So they can talk all they want. It's not like they had to use 10 oz gloves instead.

You have a peanut size of a brain

Comment

Just to clear things up they did not use the same gloves, they used power lock Everlast gloves. So whoever is saying the same gloves stop talking out of your ass.

watch the link, too lazy to embed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgpX43Ug6lc

Close fight, 2 cards were wide, i will have to rewatch.

Comment

But why did mayweather didn't make him wear a punchers glove? Obviously it mattered to Floyd.

Comment

Wow! Just wow!

I swear man I find it hard to believe that you still find a way to breathe with a phallus in the opening under your snot box.

Comment

Working...
                      X