Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you find it surprising Garcia tired against Judah but not Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Judah had Danny badly hurt though. I'm not surprised that Danny won but it did surprise me that Lucas wasn't able to really hurt Danny even though he connected with many big clean punches. Danny was on fire though. Definitely his best fight of his career. He made a lot of new fans after this victory
    Badly hurt is a stretch. Garcia was buzzed/stunned. Badly hurt would be if he got on his bicycle or shelled up or hung on for dear life. Garcia did none of that.

Comment

lol. why did i already know whay this thread would be about by just reading the title?

Comment

Its funny cause yesterday someone created a thread saying matthysse lost this fight cause he couldnt use steroids due to the olympic style testing. Why can't an athlete do something without PED accusations? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Comment

Im glad you think that much of Danny. You're a loser for even saying this. Just like someone else said, maybe matthysse couldn't use his shakes. I dont believe either is juicing btw. But if you were gonna acuse one for juicing. I'd say matthysse before Garcia.

get over it loser, you were wrong. Dannys the better fighter.

Comment

every fight is different
            Lucas was the fight of Garcia's life, so he was up for it
            a champ is supposed to step his game up for a really big fight
            surprised Garcia survived, let alone won the damn fight
            but not surprised at all he fought hard all the way, he had to do that

Comment

How did I know this was gonna be a "he's on the juice" thread??? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                I guess he found some special shakes, or just ran a lot. But very strange.

Those special shakes are a huge problem in the sport.
                He fought two different styles. A counterpuncher and a very aggressive fighter. If you were a fan instead of a Homer, you would've recognized that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  every fight is different
                  Lucas was the fight of Garcia's life, so he was up for it
                  a champ is supposed to step his game up for a really big fight
                  surprised Garcia survived, let alone won the damn fight
                  but not surprised at all he fought hard all the way, he had to do that
                  Not here at NSB. Once one version of a fighter is the accepted version, they can get no better unless they are juicing

Comment

TROLL THREAD, he is not even replying, leave it be...

Comment

Not a fan of either one, but Garcia's hugging and clinching neutralized Matthysse's power. Not once was he warned of it. The ref didn't care. All refs don't care.

Comment

Working...
                      X