No announcement yet.

Is this a great idea or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
    Because the juice bar is down the road from my car. I hate running to my car and walking back.
    so why not park your car next to the juice bar???????

and don't forget my chapped lips question......chapped lips is no laughing matter.......

Comment

What is wrong with a plain old coin bag?

Comment

I didn't carry my phone and only keep enough for a bus journey when I ran. Running clothes don't have pockets unless you wear that baggy ****. I like to wear that tight stuff because I looked sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          so why not park your car next to the juice bar???????

and don't forget my chapped lips question......chapped lips is no laughing matter.......
          There's no parking lot next to the juice bar. I also carry Chapstick with me. I hate chapped lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
            There's no parking lot next to the juice bar. I also carry Chapstick with me. I hate chapped lips.
            You obviously aint a real runner if your clothes have pockets. What you hitting? 5 miles at best a day? Hah.

Comment

Til some dumb skank or **** steals it haha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                You obviously aint a real runner if your clothes have pockets. What you hitting? 5 miles at best a day? Hah.
                I run different mileges every other day. Running everyday is not good for you. The body needs time to recover. This is why so many people get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                X