Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger has been sick...this may be forced. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      I bet he'll still primarily work with Roger, but use his dad as an outside viewpoint type of guy. Watch them train, and tell them something he sees, that they can improve on.
      No, Roger is sick or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Me & my trainer (my dad) back working together getting ready for May 4th
        Floyd find a way to make a Story!! But I'm not Buying Floyd vs Guerrero/Alexander! F you!! Puto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          if floyd sr. is floyd jr.'s trainer, floyd will lose his next fight and i'll be betting real money on who ever he fights. their ego's are too big to work together.
          Or that too.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Damn. Sucks to hear that. As much of a **** talker he is. He is one of the main reasons why Floyd is so successful today.

Comment

Nice to see. Excited for May

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                That's what has been said, but I've seen Roger in recent videos training fighters and appearing to be his normal self. He also was talking like he was ready to go back to work with Floyd. Who knows what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir
                  I like that, shows they both have matured and decided to end their old BS.
                  Don't fool yourself. Its the Mayweathers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

what is he preparing for on May 4th? Cuz with dam near 8 weeks out, no opponent or time to train and promote properly, it sure doesn't seem like its a fight he's preparing for.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
                      what is he preparing for on May 4th? Cuz with dam near 8 weeks out, no opponent or time to train and promote properly, it sure doesn't seem like its a fight he's preparing for.
                      8 weeks? I think you need to count again...........

Comment

Working...
                      X