Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: After I Beat K9, I'll Fight Molina and Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
    their's only one bro, dont troll
    Oh. Does Ishe have to beat Nobuhiro Ishida before he can be considered on the same level?

Comment

I think Ishe beats K9 n hopefully he does cause it seems like will be a true champ

Comment

That's what we need. Title holders that want to fight the top contenders and play by the rules. As a fan that's all I can ask for.

Comment

Ishe's career has been largely a disappointment. But I actually like his chances against K9. Winning a paper belt will kinda soften the blow of what has been a disappointing career.

As for him wanting to fight the most deserving guys, whatever. If I were him, I'd be calling for a "unification" with Floyd should he win the belt. Realistically, he's nothing but a fringe jr middleweight and will likely lose to everyone he called out. He's not a pup any more. He needs to grab the biggest payday possible, and that's Floyd.

Comment

I'm rocking with Ishe against K-9 and Molina but thats where it stops.....

Ishe is a good dude....hard to root against him

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Oh. Does Ishe have to beat Nobuhiro Ishida before he can be considered on the same level?
              Ishida has left the junior middlewieghts.

Comment

I love ishe but I think he's getting a little ahead of himself...he can beat k9 though I'm not positive he will

even if he does I think his championship days are going to be short lived as molina will likely beat him in an ugly fight and rosado will beat him with his size and workrate as ishe is a very passive fighter and sparingly throws punches

Comment

Ishe, Ishe, when people will learn he is a D-level fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Ishe's career has been largely a disappointment. But I actually like his chances against K9. Winning a paper belt will kinda soften the blow of what has been a disappointing career.

As for him wanting to fight the most deserving guys, whatever. If I were him, I'd be calling for a "unification" with Floyd should he win the belt. Realistically, he's nothing but a fringe jr middleweight and will likely lose to everyone he called out. He's not a pup any more. He needs to grab the biggest payday possible, and that's Floyd.
                    If he calls out floyd dat would be a slap in the face for money because he is the one giving him this opportunity. Thier both tight nd money is promoting him now

Comment

Get hip with ur boxing game kidd...

Comment

Working...
                      X