No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr vs Golovkin

Maybe a realistic fight down the line a bit. Another fight that would probably be FOTY material. Who takes it?
    Chavez KO
    35.11%
    Chavez UD
    4.26%
    Golovkin KO
    48.94%
    Golovkin UD
    11.70%

Chavez break GGG down and stops him.

Comment

Chavez jr until GGG beats him. Chavez is a big boy, full of stamina & a bonified body banger. He's got the chin, size, stamina & pro experience on his side. Until they fight & GGG actually beats him, I gotta go with Jr.

Edit: Just for the homey above me, GGG ko's ginger brutally!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Chavez jr until GGG beats him. Chavez is a big boy, full of stamina & a bonified body banger. He's got the chin, size, stamina & pro experience on his side. Until they fight & GGG actually beats him, I gotta go with Jr.

Canelo Stops both. Too naturally gifted.....

Comment

Let's see how GGG performs on the 19th first. I've stated my opinion on this match-up before, and I'll update it if Rosado can show some of GGG's deficiencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Please, Chavez & 3G ain't jr welterweight Josesito Lopez's. These are big boys. Strong strong middleweights. ginger's bum a$$ won't even fight jr middleweights. And he isn't even the most (naturally gifted) fighter in his own damn weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

He already had him hurt in sparring so no doubt. They had to remove GGG from camp before he embarrassed the ginger.
              Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              Oh he's gifted alright... If you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                He already had him hurt in sparring so no doubt. They had to remove GGG from camp before he embarrassed the ginger.

Oh he's gifted alright... If you know what I mean.
                For real?? I mean seriously?? I had no idea. Can you hook me up with any kind of proof that I can sig?? I mean I gotta preach this gospel, ya know?!!

Comment

jcc is a cruiser weight and i havnt seen enough of ggg

Comment

At this point JCCJr is way too big for GGG or Canelo. Jr should be fighting in his natural weight class; Light heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X