No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner is Not Looking To Leave 135 Any Time Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Attractive and Vazquez in the same sentence. Abril for that matter too. Burns is no worse than these guys, more tv friendly for sure. They all get walked down
    Attractive from a competitive standpoint. Burns will just get a savage beating. Abril I agree gets beat but atleast makes Broner have to adjust. Vasquez is able to fight him on even terms at this moment and stage of broners career.

Comment

• Vasquez is available and Abril will be soon. Let's see how he does with boring runners and clinchers.

Comment

• lol i love how mad broner makes these kids,ps broner beats vazquez and knocks him out,,abril gets the same treatment.i dont care if u think vazquez or abril are tacticians they lack muscle and power which broner has and with skill combined he kos both

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          lol i love how mad broner makes these kids,ps broner beats vazquez and knocks him out,,abril gets the same treatment.i dont care if u think vazquez or abril are tacticians they lack muscle and power which broner has and with skill combined he kos both
          Vasquez has power despite his style. He could bang if he wanted to. He has never been hurt like Demarco was. I don't see how you come to a conclusion of a Broner KO there. Its a close fight. Abril can go 12 also. Broner can KO the likes of Gavin Rees, it doesn't mean he KOs everybody.

Comment

Working...
          X