Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a hater and he's scared. It's really that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Last I checked Manny is on the books fighting Marquez. Nice try punk.
      Well what is PAC suppose to do, wait for the chicken to cross the road? That will never happen lol!! And look at u resorting to name calling, very clever. PAC went on espn and made it public that he wants the fight with Floyd while Floyd comes out with a statement saying PAC is on the decline and is desperate and u ate that up like Floyd is the one calling for this fight haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Well what is PAC suppose to do, wait for the chicken to cross the road? That will never happen lol!! And look at u resorting to name calling, very clever. PAC went on espn and made it public that he wants the fight with Floyd while Floyd comes out with a statement saying PAC is on the decline and is desperate and u ate that up like Floyd is the one calling for this fight haha!!
        you guys are so silly. so easily blinded and so easily deterred. so simple minded and so much "one way" thinking. not even a shred of ability to think outside the box and leave bias behind. I mean hey, Im not complaining, this ish is HILARIOUS, Im jus sayin, you is a silly naughty boy

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          you guys are so silly. so easily blinded and so easily deterred. so simple minded and so much "one way" thinking. not even a shred of ability to think outside the box and leave bias behind. I mean hey, Im not complaining, this ish is HILARIOUS, Im jus sayin, you is a silly naughty boy
          Glad I can make u laugh. Yup we're so blind Floyd is secretly working behind the scene for this super mega duper fight!! Damm we's some blind people.

Comment

Glad I can make u laugh. Yup we're so blind Floyd is secretly working behind the scene for this super mega duper fight!! Damm we's some blind people.
            thaz it?? thaz all you got? at least put in an effort sheesh...

one eye here, one eye there, just in case. I hope you can figure out what that means, but will not be holding my breath...

::anxiously awaiting reply::

Comment

Tmt is taking over!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                Tmt is taking over!
                no, tmt is nothing, never was, never was meant to be. thought that was pretty clear now? people still choosing to pull wool over their eyes? i see...

Comment

You also left out the part where Marquez was sitting down next to him. That fight was already happening before Manny opened his mouth. HBO can stick a microphone in his face and the man doesnt say **** for 3 yrs. Mannys a fake plain and simple. The dude cant even do a real interview by himself. Why is Marquez on ESPN First Take for really? Dude can barely say 2 words in english. You know Mannys team is afraid of what they might ask him so they stick Marquez next to him hoping he can waist a couple of minutes in the segmant. Mannys real tough for calling out Floyd when hes scheduled to fight someone else. Answer this for me please. Whats gonna happen after the Marquez fight? Are they gonna go after Floyd then?

Comment

thaz it?? thaz all you got? at least put in an effort sheesh...

one eye here, one eye there, just in case. I hope you can figure out what that means, but will not be holding my breath...

::anxiously awaiting reply::
                    Yea Floyd is working hard behind the scene. Floyd gonna get this mega fight signed. We to blind to see this yea tmt taking over PAC sucks. #Kaythxbye

Comment

no, tmt is nothing, never was, never was meant to be. thought that was pretty clear now? people still choosing to pull wool over their eyes? i see...
                      come on man, you know these threads only turn out to be troll thread. Roll with it... dont fight it.

Comment

Working...
                      X