No announcement yet.

Rewatch the fight, this was no robbery. It was extremely close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post
    After 8 rounds one judge had pacquiao winning 77-75 which is a fuking joke.

Marquez will winning 5 rounds to 3 minimum if not 6 rounds to 2. Complete control.
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/g...d-punch-stats/

The joke`s on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      no what hurts you is that the MAJORITY of people who are unbiased boxing fans continue to say he defeated your idol. Fuck outta here d1ckrider, if it was such a clear win then there would be no reason for Pacquiao and Arum to offer him a 4th fight.
      You just have to accept that you LOST. And there is nothing you can say to change the FACT.

Just learn to live with it, loser. Get a life.

Comment

Like I said one or two judges had pacquiao up by two rounds after 8 rounds which is criminal.

I had marquez up 6 rounds to 2 and I was giving any close round to pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post
          Like I said one or two judges had pacquiao up by two rounds after 8 rounds which is criminal.

I had marquez up 6 rounds to 2 and I was giving any close round to pacquiao.
          fox news latino, the associated press and espn, to name a few, had this fight a draw.

it was very close and in no way a robbery.

i can understand you saying that you believe jmm won.

but to keep insisting that all those ppl who had this scored anything other than a jmm victory are either blind or are idiots is just blind and idiotic in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            seriously can you pacquiao dickriders get over the compubox ****? its been proven to be inaccurate in many fights. But look again to who im replying to, an idiot with a manny paquiao action figure on his sig
            were u the same ppl who used the compubox in the previous 2 fights that justified Marquez outhustles Pac then why is it insignificant now?? Get off Marquez d1ck man and rewatch the replay stupid!

Comment

if people are so convinced jmm won...

why did 2 out of 3 judges have pac winning, and the one who didnt, only had it a draw for jmm..

im sure i saw the same fight as the judges - not the most convincing, but nevertheless clear win for pacquiao..

you were probably all going for the compubox argument like you do for the first 2 fights, but once that doesnt support your argument, you are left to only say the judges were bribed.

If you believe so, you have to question the integrity of every single fight they judged. Dave Moretti and Glenn Trowbridge are all of a sudden corrupt judges

Lets face the facts here; none of you actually believe jmm won, you were just hoping for a pac loss and think that just because jmm exceeded expectations somehow means he won....

i didnt need compubox to see that pac won a lot of rounds through either outlanding jmm or being the effective aggresor. pacs defense was also very good seeing as to how he blocked a lot of jmms shots - just compare their faces...the only damage jmm did was a headbutt.

pac won at least 7 rounds here, and thats being generous to jmm..

Comment

thing is you had to watch it again to find it close. literally anyone who watches this fight would most likely come away with the feeling marquez won. if you have to go back and look at it closely to find a way for pac to win draw...he probably didn't. *******s that do this should keep in mind that mayweather fans did the same thing after castillo 1.

Comment

The great *******, Thunderwolf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                    were u the same ppl who used the compubox in the previous 2 fights that justified Marquez outhustles Pac then why is it insignificant now?? Get off Marquez d1ck man and rewatch the replay stupid!
                    yep these are the same people who swore by compubox telling them jmm wins by outlanding pac by 10 - with no mention of him getting kd'd 3 times

and then all of a sudden jmm wins by outlanding pac by 15 - getting kd'd once in the process.

that was their argument..

now pac outlands jmm by close to 40, which is more than the first 2 fights combined and somehow pac is lucky to even get a draw?

i must be missing something here

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      yep these are the same people who swore by compubox telling them jmm wins by outlanding pac by 10 - with no mention of him getting kd'd 3 times

and then all of a sudden jmm wins by outlanding pac by 15 - getting kd'd once in the process.

that was their argument..

now pac outlands jmm by close to 40, which is more than the first 2 fights combined and somehow pac is lucky to even get a draw?

i must be missing something here
                      what you are missing is that marquez landed the most meaningful punches. if almost the entire arena was booing the result and so many fighters and boxing people thought marquez was robbed it was for a reason. i don't know why you feel the need to defend pac here...but i doubt you're convincing anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X