No announcement yet.

Will you BOYCOTT Pacquiao-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted yes lol

If u dont want to watch it, dont watch it, bit thats not a boycott.

Shane may not stand much of a chance, but that makes the chances of an upset a historical event.

Comment

everyone hear will watch. nobody on here pays anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        I'm not super stoked about the fight, but let's not pretend to takes these things so seriously. People love to watch Pacquiao fight and I don't believe this time will be any different.

People will still watch this fight, even those who are totally against it.
        Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        i don't really want this fight, but it's not a fight for hard-core fans anyway. it's being promoted for casual fans. it should be a shoot out for 2-4 rounds.
        I rhyme with both of your sentiments.

Comment

Nah it will be better than pac vs marg/clottey

Comment

Arum will laugh at you again when this fight will go over a million buys

Comment

This is bulllllshiiiiiiiiit fight, two drug user going at it.

Comment

I don't like this fight, but I will not encourage any boycott.

I will raise my objection to the mosley fight or any fight that I deem worthless or illogical, but once it is decided I will support it. Boycott is not good for boxing.

Comment

I'll boycott the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer101 View Post
                    This is bulllllshiiiiiiiiit fight, two drug user going at it.
                    I agree. Mayweather , Margarito and Mosley were Proven cheaters with FACTS.

Comment

Why are people saying it's gonna be an exciting fight? It's not. Shane is gonna have the jitters and won't pull the trigger. He'll gas and clinch while taking punches. This a joke of a fight. This isn't the old Shane that fought DLH in 2000, this Shane barely let's his hands go.

Comment

Working...
                      X