No announcement yet.

Arreola Only Proved How Emotional and Intense Mexicans Are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola Only Proved How Emotional and Intense Mexicans Are

Stop hating guys. Tonight Cristobal Arreola only proved how intense Mexicans are and how much heart they have. He showed how much it meant to him. This is why the Mexican people are so great because they give their all, they never go down and they are 100% heart and give it their all to anything they do. Arreola NEVER took a step back to the most prolific knockout artist in heavyweight history. That's saying something....ya'll should be proud.

I rather be an emotional wreck that gave it my all to MY PEOPLE in the ring than a **** thug like Judah who quits mentally and gives up then rants/raves, chokes the ref and still claims he's the best.

Remember it's not just the fact Arreola never gave up, it's the fact that he was absolutely 100% pure HONORABLE in the interview and straight up said that Klitschko was too much in every department and never made a single excuse.

I have no simpathy towards Arreola, hes not dedicated thats his fault. Did you see him eating those tortas when they showed a video of him?, his trainer even knows it. This sport is not a game, you gottta be so dedicated. He got what he deserved.

Comment

"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." - Robert Green Ingersoll

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
        I have no simpathy towards Arreola, hes not dedicated thats his fault. Did you see him eating those tortas when they showed a video of him?, his trainer even knows it. This sport is not a game, you gottta be so dedicated. He got what he deserved.
        Either way, he gave it his all and did not quit. That's what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          Stop hating guys. Tonight Cristobal Arreola only proved how intense Mexicans are and how much heart they have. He showed how much it meant to him. This is why the Mexican people are so great because they give their all, they never go down and they are 100% heart and give it their all to anything they do. Arreola NEVER took a step back to the most prolific knockout artist in heavyweight history. That's saying something....ya'll should be proud.

I rather be an emotional wreck that gave it my all to MY PEOPLE in the ring than a **** thug like Judah who quits mentally and gives up then rants/raves, chokes the ref and still claims he's the best.

Remember it's not just the fact Arreola never gave up, it's the fact that he was absolutely 100% pure HONORABLE in the interview and straight up said that Klitschko was too much in every department and never made a single excuse.
          Cosign. Awesome post.

Comment

hes mexican thats why just need to fire all his ppl and get new everything and for sure i know his body the second time we see him is going to be ripped

Comment

No hate for that. He poured his heart out. Props to the man.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                Either way, he gave it his all and did not quit. That's what matters.
                i give him props for not quitting during the fight, but do you think skipping training is giving it your all? poor eating habits.

Comment

i think people know now that arreola is just naturally flabby. NOBODY has ever stood up to vitali like that from what i recall..not even lewis..and he backed lewis up. i never saw arreola back up besides maybe once. so clearly arreola was in decent shape.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                    i give him props for not quitting during the fight, but do you think skipping training is giving it your all? poor eating habits.
                    That's true. Hopefully, this fight will make him a more disciplined fighter. He still has alot to improve. I suggest switching trainers.

Comment

Working...
                    X