Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What % chance do YOU think Hatton has against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Memeori View Post
    Don't think this will prove much...

It was prob DLH 80% and Pacman 20% ... and after the first couple of rounds the percent changed.

I don't mind who wins... Hitman because im a Brit and wish he wins and gets some more high profile fights or Pacman who will have a longer career and a better chance at some elite fighters.
    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
      LOL!!

You 3 wanna vote for more than 30-40 so bad it HURTS....I can smell your frustration through my monitor....
      I do want to, obviously, as I feel Hatton has a 60% chance in THIS fight. Doesn't mean I'm a Hatton hugger or don't know anything about boxing. Against different fighters my opinion on how Hatton would perform would change for better or worse. Styles make fights and Hatton's style will be too much for Pac.

Comment

Stupid thread.

Giving Hatton above a 40% chance is not unreasonable.

Comment

I honestly think it's a 50% chance. I really like Pacquiao but I think Hattons hugging mauling style if he's able to get off will disrupt Pacquiaos rhythm and not to mention Pacquiao hasn't been hit clean above 130.

Hatton on the other hand could be totally out of his depth but we'll see.

Comment

40-45% chance

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              hatton's chances depend on bayless.... if he doesn't allow hatton to hold then hatton chances are 10-20%... if bayless allows hatton to hold then hatton's chances are 70-80%
              I know what you're saying...but Bayless has proven himself to be a very competent ref...one of the best if you ask me...so we don't have to worry about him...he will do his job properly and enforce The Rules of Boxing....

Hatton will be working without unfair advantages and will get plain outleagued....just like he was against Mayweather.

Comment

30%, maybe up to 40% if he trains hard

Comment

Originally posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
                  I know what you're saying...but Bayless has proven himself to be a very competent ref...one of the best if you ask me...so we don't have to worry about him...he will do his job properly and enforce The Rules of Boxing....

Hatton will be working without unfair advantages and will get plain outleagued....just like he was against Mayweather.
                  The difference is though and I feel it may be a deciding factor here, Mayweather has an exceptional defence. Pacquiaos has gotten better but against Diaz and Oscar he was able to get in an out quickly Hatton is just going to keep coming forward not waiting on the outside for Pacquiao to jump in and out. Even when Hatton was getting outclassed he never stopped coming forward against Mayweather I feel the same will happen here.

Pacquiao may just be able to move laterally and avoid Hattons charges and get off instead it depends only a few weeks to wait...

Comment

Another idiot poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      The difference is though and I feel it may be a deciding factor here, Mayweather has an exceptional defence. Pacquiaos has gotten better but against Diaz and Oscar he was able to get in an out quickly Hatton is just going to keep coming forward not waiting on the outside for Pacquiao to jump in and out. Even when Hatton was getting outclassed he never stopped coming forward against Mayweather I feel the same will happen here.

Pacquiao may just be able to move laterally and avoid Hattons charges and get off instead it depends only a few weeks to wait...
                      You're right about Hatton coming forward all night...that's because Hatton doesn't have the ability to adapt or adjust....because he's not a true P4P boxer...

A smart, Elite level fighter doesn't keep lumbering in with no defense and eat check hooks all night long 'til he's flattened....

That being noted....why should Pacquiao move laterally when he can just blast his body and head with straight power punches as he's charging, get out of the way, and do it again?

lol...there was this one post here...and I can't remember who typed it...but it dead on and hilarious...they were talking about how Hatton does a little dance, moves his head around like a spaz with his guard up, then drops his hands and rushes forward in a straight line with his chin in the air...

Yeah...this matchup is a mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                      X