Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DJ EMZ the first hispanic ****sexual on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Rab View Post
    And you say you're straight LOL. ****ing ****. Fabregas being better than Xavi? Don't make me laugh You obviously don't know **** about Footy.
    Correction you don't know **** about footy, I can make this into an entire discussion of how fabregas is better then xavi if I wanted to and make you look like a dumbass.

I'm straight, there's nothing wrong with complimenting another guy, I'm comfortable with my sexuality
    I'm sure your not cuz you think if a guy looks good and you say it your gunna want to eat some dick and want jizz on your face.

Well let me tell you playboy there's nothing wrong with giving props to another dude for there good looks, chicharito, fabregas, ronaldo all good looking men and I admit it that doesn't mean I'm a **** like your bi*ch ass.

Comment

FRIDAY NIGHT SISSY FIGHTS!!!!!

ITS DJ EMZ VS. RABA!!!!

Comment

That video made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          FRIDAY NIGHT SISSY FIGHTS!!!!!

ITS DJ EMZ VS. RABA!!!!

that was funny but check this out ,its after the Pacquiao /Cotto fight
          and who said you guys aren't civilized......
          []

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            who the fu*k are you? I'm not gay.

Ps
            Xavi is a faqqot and real madrid is going to beat barcas ass when el classico comes around.
            yes you are, lol, nyahahahaha your boyfreind is stones, lol, nyahahahaha
            your momma told me this and stones confirmed this himself, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              that was funny but check this out ,its after the Pacquiao /Cotto fight
              and who said you guys aren't civilized......
              []
              This Vid was terrible.. not only did they butcher the salsa.. but not one single punch was thrown... and i saw no indication that this was after the Pac/Cotto fight... im so disappointed in you...

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                yes you are, lol, nyahahahaha your boyfreind is stones, lol, nyahahahaha
                your momma told me this and stones confirmed this himself, lol, nyahahahaha
                **** was weak.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Rab View Post
                  You're the biggest fucking faggot on this forum and everyone knows it you purse wearing ****sexual. IDGAF about Barcelona I hate that team, I'm just a big fan of an ATG player who's under appreciated by the media.
                  I'm exactly like that too.

I love Xavi(yes ****) but I hate Barca with all my heart."peeleft:
                  I don't like Messi when he's playing for Barca but he's like my favorite player when he puts on a Argentina jersey :wank:

And btw, DJ Emz isn't the first gay hispanic on NSB. Akyra is. I also have my doubts about Heebarican
                  Last edited by Boxin'; 10-28-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Papi Chulo13 View Post
                    I'm exactly like that too.

I love Xavi(yes ****) but I hate Barca with all my heart."peeleft:
                    I don't like Messi when he's playing for Barca but he's like my favorite player when he puts on a Argentina jersey :wank:

And btw, DJ Emz isn't the first gay hispanic on NSB. Akyra is. I also have my doubts about Heebarican
                    I'm not gay.......

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                      I'm not gay.......
                      I didn't say you were lol. I just said that Akyra is the first gay hispanic on Boxingscene. And that I have my doubts about Heebarican. Come to think of it, Rab did have a threesome with 2 guys and 1 girl, so he's under the radar too.

JK

Comment

Working...
                      X